Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

Uhmmmm, outside of Clark, they are full of dirty players such as Troy P and James Harrison. I hate them. Ben is an average QB, who gets a ton of breaks.

Screw Pittsbrgh. i can't see why anyone on here wanted them to win. Why?

Arizona was clearly the feel good story of the season, and deserved to win. And Fitz is more of a class act than anyone on Pittsburgh.

Just because they had a FEEL GOOD STORY they should win the superbowl? Thats not how it works just so you know. Its the simple fact who can push harder on the gridiron, and the steelers proved that they could. So all I have to say to you is GET OVER YOURSELF.

Not only that but Troy Palomalu is one of the best safetys in the league (second best when our boy sean taylor was still alive ofcourse) but other than that he is an awesome player, and same goes for Harrison.

We are next year's Cardinals. Heck...2nd year coaches have had a lot of luck this year , I'd go crazy if we went to the Super Bowl next year. No more choking after nice season starts!

Oh come on...Holmes' catch was legit too , that was clearly inbounds...

Just like when I think he caught that pass against the Ravens at "PSI NET" and everyone complained about how that wasn't a TD. He passed the damn marker.

lol never that. haha With Vinny and Dan, we won't even get close to sniffing one.

Dag, I didn't realize there was so much Pitt hate!!! I hate the Patriots much much more than the Steelers. I hate the Ravens more. I mean, it woulda been nice for one of our little whipping boys to win a super bowl, but its not that big a deal to me.

Cowboys

Eagles=Steelers

Giants.

Thats my hate list.

Just because they had a FEEL GOOD STORY they should win the superbowl? Thats not how it works just so you know. Its the simple fact who can push harder on the gridiron, and the steelers proved that they could. So all I have to say to you is GET OVER YOURSELF.

Not only that but Troy Palomalu is one of the best safetys in the league (second best when our boy sean taylor was still alive ofcourse) but other than that he is an awesome player, and same goes for Harrison.

1) Chill out. He's just ranting at a touch loss. How is this a "get over yourself" situation?

2) Sorry, Troy has been top two with Reed the last few years.

Clearly not a fumble on the last play. Probably wouldn't have mattered but, it shows how bad the refs truly are.

It shouldn't have came down to that play. The Cards D should have stopped Holmes on atleast one of his 8 billion catches on the last drive. As bad as the refs were (not the worse that I have seen) I still put full blame on the Cards DC. You GOTTA put a safety to help on Holmes.

(A real safety, who the **** was that guy who took a terrible angle and fell down on the long play?)

Clearly not a fumble on the last play. Probably wouldn't have mattered but, it shows how bad the refs truly are.

It shouldn't have came down to that play. The Cards D should have stopped Holmes on atleast one of his 8 billion catches on the last drive. As bad as the refs were (not the worse that I have seen) I still put full blame on the Cards DC. You GOTTA put a safety to help on Holmes.

(A real safety, who the **** was that guy who took a terrible angle and fell down on the long play?)

yea, They needed to review that play.

So because they're the "feel good story", they deserve to win? That's the biggest crock I've ever heard.

Yea, Larry may be the most classiest guy on the field tonight. But the classiest guy on the field tonight is sitting in the locker room without a trophy right now.

:2cents:

I'm out.

08_logo2.jpg

Bye bye, don't return :D

Good game. One positive thing: (not that I like Pitts) don't know if it's been mentioned yet but it's nice to see Dallas get bumped out of a 3 way tie for the most SB rings.

I did mention that a bit ago. Redskins fans can still find something to cheer about out of this, even those (myself) rooting for Arizona. :cheers:

My Hate List:

Dallas

Dallas

Dallas

Giants

Eagles

Everybody else depending on my mood.

When your growing up in high school around this time, you'll understand why the steelers are hated. Everybody is a steeler fan.

To be honest, I would prefer to be talk to eagle fans than a steeler fan. I really haven't met any bad eagle fans, yet. Steeler fans are just so obnoxious and arrogant.

Now, I hate dallas as much as anybody.

Archived