Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

*WRONG*

Warner's arm was PAST his chest~ thus arm forward motion~ hit the ground. NOT a fumble~ forward pass. Want a copy of my TIVO tape? Steelers still suck and so did the refs~ Warner deserved better then what he was dealt. But' date=' he wasn't in the stimulus package, now was he? ;)[/quote']

What Warner's arm does after the ball starts moving loose is of no consequence. With this knowledge in mind, go back and review again.

Bordering on criminal that the last play wasn't reviewed. His arm was hit but he still had his hand on the ball and propelled it forward. Incomplete pass. Steelers had an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on the play, so the Cards should have had one play from around the 30 yard line. With Fitz, Boldin, and Breaston, anything could have happened.

Regardless, that play should have been reviewed. Absolutely, postively should have been reviewed. Get all the players, fat-assed press, hangers-on, fans, and everybody else off the field, and review the damn play.

NFL Rules tell me it is true. If the ball is loose before the arm begins to go forward, anything after that is of no consequence.

Seriously, why is this so hard for you guys. This is NFL 101 stuff.

If Kurt Warner's hand is still on the ball, is it considered "loose"? I'm not sure the the NFL Rules say that is so.

Ghost. u know better. I've argued with your big head back in the day. Super smart!:thumbsup: different name' date=' same fella[/quote']

Actually it's you that should know better, super smart guy. :)

skinthemboys/ rwpskins/Scalp 'em/skinned em'

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

Actually it's you that should know better, super smart guy. :)

skinthemboys/ rwpskins/Scalp 'em/skinned em'

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

I was watching that and saw you had it. Amazing stuff. It seemed there was way more stupid from a number of angles this year than most ES SB threads. If we banned just for being an annoying dumbass there would have been a handful of missing posters. ;)

Dan, do you think there was enough evidence to overturn? The reason I ask you this is because I will concede it was close enough to warrant a replay. However, it wouldn't have changed a thing as I think most people agree that there wasn't enough visual evidence to OVERTURN the call on the field. What are your thoughts?

Umm. well the guy in the black jersey caught one hell of a pass to take the lead in the 4th with like 35 seconds to go:silly:. That convinced me. But hey' date=' what do I know...[/quote']

And as a parting shot, the Steelers were wearing WHITE jerseys Super Smart Guy. So obviously you don't know jack ****. :)

I was watching that and saw you had it. Amazing stuff. It seemed there was way more stupid from a number of angles this year than most ES SB threads. If we banned just for being an annoying dumbass there would have been a handful of missing posters. ;)

Nah.

There'd be like maybe 50 people here. :)

BUSTED because of an unnatural fascination with scalping and skinning. Dude, change the theme of your name next time, like Skins24/Bubble Screen did.

I can appreciate the desire to needle the offender.:) But just for the record, we don't appreciate the giving of advice on basically how to "more successfully" violate the dupe account rule. :D

Archived