Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

2) Sorry, Troy has been top two with Reed the last few years.

Naw. Troy is really good but he's not even half the coverage safety that Reed is or Taylor (or lots of other safeties) was. I would LOVE to isolate a Fitz or Moss or Chad Johnson from 5 years ago on Troy Polamalu. (Whereas Taylor actually manned up on Fitz in college as a corner and shut 'im down and on the other guys.)

COmpare Bens and Kurts stats and look at those fluke calls by the zebras. Cardinals should have won....

Just because ben had worst stats the cards should have won? WOW please just throw your computer out the window, seeing as you have NO thought process what so ever.

Lets look back to the 05 superbowl when BEN won with NO TDs...

And fluke calls? Maybe 1? And that was at the end of the game with 5 seconds left, when it didn't really matter? Ahh yeah I thought so.

Steelers won fair and square, deal with it.

Seriously people, how do some of you get through the day?

When your growing up in high school around this time, you'll understand why the steelers are hated. Everybody is a steeler fan.

To be honest, I would prefer to be talk to eagle fans than a steeler fan. I really haven't met any bad eagle fans, yet. Steeler fans are just so obnoxious and arrogant.

Now, I hate dallas as much as anybody.

I live in PA...near philly actually and trust me...there fans are a **** ton worse then any steelers fan.

Wow, I didn't expect to see such whining in this thread. You know someone is bitter when they start blaming the refs or bringing up things like luck.

I'm glad Pittsburgh won. 1. They go ahead of Dallas for most SBs ever. 2. Arizona fans are trash. I'm glad they are upset tonight. Go back to your regular lives.....you don't like football anyway.

So you enjoyed having Dallas tied at the top of SB wins????

:whoknows:

I mean maybe you are misunderstanding my op: I HATE Dallas just as much as you do.

I thought i was agreeing with your OP. Dallas isnt tied anymore.......which is a good thing, right????:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck DALLAS SUCKS BIG FAT COWPIES.....Fresh ones

I did mention that a bit ago. Redskins fans can still find something to cheer about out of this, even those (myself) rooting for Arizona. :cheers:

Sorry I didn't go back and read the other pages, I just got on here a few mins. ago.

I can't say I was rooting for either team, but you're right it is something for us to cheer about.

Just because ben had worst stats the cards should have won? WOW please just throw your computer out the window, seeing as you have NO thought process what so ever.

And fluke calls? Maybe 1? And that was at the end of the game with 5 seconds left, when it didn't really matter? Ahh yeah I thought so.

how about the offensive face mask that they called on the defense. The back to back penalties on that one fg drive.

Apparently~ not the way you do ~ wanna share what you use? :)

When your growing up in high school around this time, you'll understand why the steelers are hated. Everybody is a steeler fan.

To be honest, I would prefer to be talk to eagle fans than a steeler fan. I really haven't met any bad eagle fans, yet. Steeler fans are just so obnoxious and arrogant.

Now, I hate dallas as much as anybody.

How different were Steelers fans in the 70s to the 49ers fans in the 80s or the Cowboys fans in the 90s?

Wow, I didn't expect to see such whining in this thread. You know someone is bitter when they start blaming the refs or bringing up things like luck.

I'm glad Pittsburgh won. 1. They go ahead of Dallas for most SBs ever. 2. Arizona fans are trash. I'm glad they are upset tonight. Go back to your regular lives.....you don't like football anyway.

Go find a BOARD that accepts you ;); Mr. Westbrook~ aren't you glad we are a REDSKIN board? We like all kind

How different were Steelers fans in the 70s to the 49ers fans in the 80s or the Cowboys fans in the 90s?
umm...I wasn't even a thought in the 70s. Born in 1992. So, I wouldn't really know about the cowboys either. I'm talking about now.

The steeler fans are just as annoying as cowboy fans. Its because they have a huge following and many people are jumping on the bandwagon.

:D You need to go to Steelers.com for comfort and compassion;

GET OFF THIS BOARD :point2sky

Awww. U 2? I dont need to go to steelers website. I have plenty of entertainment here, watching you cry:)

For the record, Ive been diehard skins since around six years old. Sorry your cards didnt win the feel good pretty man award.

At least it wasnt the Redskins. I would have rather seen Eagles go 2 the superbowl and lose like that instead of the Cards tho. The Cardinals really deserved a ring.

Nah they don't I like teams like the Cardinals, Browns, Eagles and Lions having no championships....its something to tease their fans about.

Archived