Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

that last play was an incomplete pass... i cant believe they didnt even review it. the league loves the steelers. the refs were definitely for the steelers. the cards would have had a 1st down at the 21. i think i like my chances with fitz.

I was thinking the same thing. You would think they would have at least pretended to review it.

that last play was an incomplete pass... i cant believe they didnt even review it. the league loves the steelers. the refs were definitely for the steelers. the cards would have had a 1st down at the 21. i think i like my chances with fitz.

I agree. That was complete BS. They didn't even bother to review it becuase the game was running late.

What the hell is everyone talking about, incomplete pass? The defender had his hand/arm on the ball when Warner's arm was on the way back. The ball was coming out and Warner simply couldn't push his arm/shoulder forward if he tried. It was as clear of a fumble as you could have had.

What the hell is everyone talking about, incomplete pass? The defender had his hand/arm on the ball when Warner's arm was on the way back. The ball was coming out and Warner simply couldn't push his arm/shoulder forward if he tried. It was as clear of a fumble as you could have had.

If Brady can get that Tuck Rule, warner can at least get a review.

The ball didnt come out till the arm was going FORWARD.

:silly: That's what they say; personally' date=' I think the refs stimulus package won~ the Steelers didn't win this~ the refs won this for them with their calls~

Prove me wrong ;)[/quote']

Umm. well the guy in the black jersey caught one hell of a pass to take the lead in the 4th with like 35 seconds to go:silly:. That convinced me. But hey, what do I know...

I agree. That was complete BS. They didn't even bother to review it becuase the game was running late.

the league should be ashamed. how cant they review. i might be wrong but i think the rule is if there is a play that is a close call under 2 minutes it will be reviewed. was that not close or something?

because it wasn't going to have an impact on the outcome of the game.

at best it woulda gave them a chance for a hail mary, and how often do they work?

It would be far from a Hail Mary, they were at the 30. And thats besides the point. Its not like it was a 2 score game.

because it wasn't going to have an impact on the outcome of the game.

at best it woulda gave them a chance for a hail mary, and how often do they work?

you are mistaken. there was a 15 yard penalty on the play for a player taking off his helmet on the field. i believe the cards would have had the ball on the 21 or 20 yard line. dont u like fitz's chances there?

Archived