Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Super Bowl 43 Thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals

Big Weirdo

how about the offensive face mask that they called on the defense. The back to back penalties on that one fg drive.

How often do you really see offensive face masks? Usually never...you know why? Because its usually a stiff arm...two he had his hand on the facemask, but he didn't pull it...under the new rules that deems not a foul. Where as the defensive player did grab and pull. That call was completely legit.

FINALLY

why in the hell are some of you skins fans feeling bad for the cards after what there players said about OUR team during the season? Christ...

umm...I wasn't even a thought in the 70s. Born in 1992. So, I wouldn't really know about the cowboys either. I'm talking about now.

The steeler fans are just as annoying as cowboy fans. Its because they have a huge following and many people are jumping on the bandwagon.

hahahahahah, dag you're young

I thought you were talking about the 4 trophies in 6 years.

I mean all fans can be obnoxious if you meet the wrong ones. I like the Rooney family and the way they've run the Steelers organization.

Hopefully Snyder can do something like that with the Skins.

Awww. U 2? I dont need to go to steelers website. I have plenty of entertainment here' date=' watching you cry:)

For the record, Ive been diehard skins since around six years old. Sorry your cards didnt win the feel good pretty man award.[/quote']

Not goin' to pee in the wind with ya youngin'~ Pittsburg won because of endorsement~ and the refs.

I don't have to cry~ I have next year~

Just wanted a "real" team to win~ but my team was "for tonight" non ref stimulus packaged ;) "get my drif"?

I live in PA...near philly actually and trust me...there fans are a **** ton worse then any steelers fan.

I wouldn't know about that. All I can say is that i don't mind eagle fans as much as steeler fans. I never been to an eagles redskins game, so i wouldn't know the ones in Philly.

There aren't many Eagle fans in Virginia, from what I can see.

why in the hell are some of you skins fans feeling bad for the cards after what there players said about OUR team during the season? Christ...

Really, remember that Heyer got a PF for jumping on a guy who was trying to do cheap shots? They play dirty

Plus the Cards are our former division rivals. We're not supposed to like them!

How often do you really see offensive face masks? Usually never...you know why? Because its usually a stiff arm...two he had his hand on the facemask, but he didn't pull it...under the new rules that deems not a foul. Where as the defensive player did grab and pull. That call was completely legit.

FINALLY

Who gives a **** about what they said 14 weeks ago? We are Americans, we don't remember things that happened a week ago, much less 3 and half months ago.

Because we are passionate football fans that choose a team to root for. When they lose, its like the skins lost.

Your right, but it is still a penalty. Its never called and i will alwaysd ***** until they call it.

Not goin' to pee in the wind with ya youngin'~ Pittsburg won because of endorsement~ and the refs.

I don't have to cry~ I have next year~

Just wanted a "real" team to win~ but my team was "for tonight" non ref stimulus packaged ;) "get my drif"?

well if that was part of the stimulus plan eerr whatever, then I agree, but steelers won. thats all i know:silly:.

Really, remember that Heyer got a PF for jumping on a guy who was trying to do cheap shots? They play dirty

Plus the Cards are our former division rivals. We're not supposed to like them!

and how about Keisel taking Campbell leg out in the preseason; or Troy kneeing him in the face after it.

well if that was part of the stimulus plan eerr whatever' date=' then I agree, but steelers won. thats all i know:silly:.[/quote']

:silly: That's what they say; personally, I think the refs stimulus package won~ the Steelers didn't win this~ the refs won this for them with their calls~

Prove me wrong ;)

Archived