Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Transformers 2 trailer(HD).

PresidentClinton07

looks sweet. first one was good. cant wait for this
Will see this on opening night. I was a huge fan of the cartoon, and I thought the original movie did a great job of bringing Transformers into live-action. These are the films I think Bay was born to direct.

What you are saying is sacrilegious. Compared to the cartoon, the Michael Bay movie was god-awful. I guess that shows how much movies suck now that people actually think it was good.

I challenge anyone watch this scene from the REAL Transformers movie and not see how much the new one sucked. That movie had a tremendous impact on my childhood. Not only one of the greatest scene-song parings in movie history, but possibly the single greatest scene in the history of cinema.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYuK3AKrxc

Damn you, Hotrod!

What you are saying is sacrilegious. Compared to the cartoon, the Michael Bay movie was god-awful. I guess that shows how much movies suck now that people actually think it was good.

I challenge anyone watch this scene from the REAL Transformers movie and not see how much the new one sucked. That movie had a tremendous impact on my childhood. Not only one of the greatest scene-song parings in movie history, but possibly the single greatest scene in the history of cinema.

Damn you, Hotrod!

I want to say this post is a joke but I have a bad feeling it will be like the recent epiodes of American Idol where a contestant is so bad and the judges think it is all a joke but it's not. They're being serious and they are so devastated when the judges say that that they begin to cry.

One of you guys please tell me whats up with the hate for Shia? Is it cause you want to see more camera time for Fox? I have no idea why he gets hate on here. He is one of my favorite actors by far.

His little drunken escapade in public did it for me.

Made himself look like a total jackass but he thought it was pretty funny..

Damn you, Hotrod!

I agree with you, but certainly from a cinema view.

Rarely, if EVER, does a movie (animated or live action) have such a critical event that is so jarring and drastic as that of Optimus Prime or a lead character dying. He is the flagship, the reason for the franchises' existence, and they knock him off on the big screen 20 minutes into it...in front of millions of kids. Not one single company or studio has the cajones to pull that off today.

Think of the Joker killing Batman in the Dark Knight thirty minutes after it started. Yeah right, not happening.

Damn you, Hotrod!

Sorry to burst your sentimental bubble..but I was a huge fan of the comic/cartoon/toys as a child, loved the original movie, and that scene...but that doesn't mean I cant enjoy the new movie. It was a good movie, and just because it wasn't the exact replica you were hoping for doesn't mean it wasn't good. Why everyone needs things exact is beyond me...different interpretations are allowed, and welcome in my book.

As for you saying "the single greatest scene in the history of cinema."...Well...do I really need to say it? cmon man...in the history? Not even top 10.

Link? Never seen or heard about it.

Do you think he is a good actor?

He was arrested for it. Went on Leno (or maybe Letterman?) and was bragging about being drunk in public.

He's an okay actor, sure. But I'd like to see him portray a character that's not close to him in real life.

Holes, Transformers, Eagle Eye.. he doesn't have a great track record.

Or maybe I'm just pissed he's closer to nailing Megan Fox than I will ever be.:silly:

I put a ;), you might wanna have a little thicker skin if you are in your 30s and getting all jacked up about a movie based on a little kid's cartoon.

See here's the thing that gets most of us 20 something/30 something into the movie in the first place. We grew up watching Transformers. For me and others, it was our favorite cartoons as kids. We had the transformers toys. We ate it all up. So in a sense, seeing a Transformers movie is just like being a kid again.

So yeah, we are nerds. But hell... if you are on the internet messaging other people about how much you love the Redskins, that makes you a nerd too. Hate to break it to everybody. There's no shame in being a nerd, no matter what type (this excludes Star Trek nerds).

I see your ;) and raise you a :silly:.

See here's the thing that gets most of us 20 something/30 something into the movie in the first place. We grew up watching Transformers. For me and others, it was our favorite cartoons as kids. We had the transformers toys. We ate it all up. So in a sense, seeing a Transformers movie is just like being a kid again.

So yeah, we are nerds. But hell... if you are on the internet messaging other people about how much you love the Redskins, that makes you a nerd too. Hate to break it to everybody. There's no shame in being a nerd, no matter what type (this excludes Star Trek nerds).

I see your ;) and raise you a :silly:.

you're 100% right, we are all nerds about something.

Archived