Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Transformers 2 trailer(HD).

PresidentClinton07

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everytime a commercial for this comes on my 5 year old son screams from across the house, "DADDY!!! TRANSFORMERS!!!!"

3 guesses which movie I will probably be taking my son to see this weekend?

Okay..okay...I probably would've gone anyway.

Early reports are that this movie is a turd. Ebert gave it one star and he referenced several British reviews that said about the same thing.

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090623/REVIEWS/906239997

youch! That was rough. I totally hated the first one because it was mindless, had bad actors, and the transformers' characters were not developed at all. And I agree with Ebert, the fight scenes were a big nonsensical mangled mass.

And yet for some reason I am definitely going to see the new one. Just like I went to see the crappy new star wars movies.

Huly and I are going to see it tonight....

It is mindless fun... we know that and don't care :)

Exactly, if people are going to see this thinking there is going to be riveting dialogue in the movie, or great acting is kidding themselves. This movie is going to mindless fun, which I am looking forward to seeing tomorrow.

Not suprisingly, the movie is 25% fresh on rottentomatoes.com, and the hits just keep coming. They say the effects are top notch, but the film is devoid of just about everything else, plot, and a "human touch." :doh: lol (As if a Transfomers film, needed a "human touch." It's not ABOUT humans.

Critics often talk about directors, not "getting it." I don't think they "get it." All this probably means that the kid in me will absolutely love this film. A 2.5 hour ESCAPE FROM REALITY. Woot!!

Just got back and loved the movie!!

As long as your not looking for some oscar award winning film, then you are fine.

High paced, plenty of action, fun film.

Screw the critics.... I had a good time :)

Archived