Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Transformers 2 trailer(HD).

PresidentClinton07

i'm not going to see an oscar movie. I am going to escape from NOVA reality.

LOL... I guess you get it...

Folks going to this movie and expecting great plots and great acting is like going to a tailgate for a well rounded meal.. You're not gonna get it and don't complain when it doesn't happen... Shut up and enjoy the tasty treats...

Folks going to this movie and expecting great plots and great acting is like going to a tailgate for a well rounded meal.. You're not gonna get it and don't complain when it doesn't happen... Shut up and enjoy the tasty treats...

I'm sorry but if you don't count your wings, crack on a stick and jungle juice a well rounded meal, then I can't do anything for you.

I have highly avoided this thread because I am highly anticipating this movie. I am a Transformers kid.

Has anyone else mentioned the blatant racism in this movie?

Same here grew up watching the cartoon but half the theater was full of kids who couldnt walk when the cartoon was at its peak. Also yea there are two robots that are being labled racist. They feed into negative sterotype about black people.

unless its your wings then i will count that as a well rounded meal :P

the critics are absolutely murdering it, but what did you expect?

i'm going to see it anyways

Me too...it's based upon a toy-line that later became a cartoon...I am expecting to be entertained and have a good time with my son....I am not expecting to see "The Dark Knight meets Saving Private Ryan."

Saw it last night at midnight. Absolutely amazing movie IMO. I liked it better than the first (which I liked a lot). Definitely not a deep movie by any means but the special effects are absolutely stunning and far beyond what they accomplished in the first film. They definitely went all out in the action and computer animation. The definition of a summer action blockbuster.

Just got back from seeing it and I loved it! Man that was a fun movie, it was better with a sold out crowd, the crowd was all into this one.

The movie payed some homage to the 80s movie and tv show. Prime was awesome. The kid was pretty good. I think fox killed many a scenes however, she's just dull. The parents were the best comedy, Tuturra was over the top. A little Agent Pierce for you 24 fans, the Chantilly Air and Space Museum makes a cameo, some RC for you Transformer fans. Oh, and did I mention the real Devastator?

Don't take your kid unless you're okay with some pretty good violence and strong adult innuendo.

I just got back from a 9:30 showing of Transformers 2. It was a good movie, on par with the first one just about. It's not a huge intellectual trip but it's fun. It's the kind of movie where you can shut off your brain for 2 1/2 hours and just admire the robots and explosions.

What else would you expect from a summer blockbuster?

Terrible movie!! I loved the 1st one but this movie was a joke. Was way to corny with one of the worst plots ever. The only good part of this movie is watching the cars transform, which is always pretty cool. The movie just dragged on and i couldn't wait for it to finish. Classic example of a movie made just for money. Very disappointed!!

Compare those two robots to Jar Jar binks. Their verbage was "jibe" and they were pretty stupid. The movie could have done without them. But I didn't htink it was a movie killer. I was in a theater last night that was about half black and the crowd still had a great time, no one seemed upset by it but they did get old very quick.

I'm still trying to decide if I liked the way they did Devastator. I know I don't like how he was destroyed. What did ya'll think?

Well they had to give the S7 guy some sort of relevance in that particular scene. So I think it was adequate on how they did Devastator.

Archived