Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SHANAHAN FIRED: Redskins should FIRE Zorn and HIRE Shanahan (merged)

Frediemac

Look! A shiny object! I want that! I'm going to... HEY! Look at THAT shiny thing! Let me have that one! OH OH OH, over there! Look how shiny! I want that one. Really, that's the one I want, and I mean it. . .WOW!! LOOK at the shine on THAT one! Give me that one...

Etc.

True. But defense isn't the problem with this team. It hasn't been for many years now.

Shanahan is a drill sergeant, the kind we haven't had since Schotty. He's the guy that will bench/cut/trade a guy for fumbling the ball. He's the kind of coach we need on this team of me-first egos and zero accountability.

Oh, I'm definitely not questioning his coaching. I just don't want him to be our GM.

I love Jim Zorn BUT Mike Shanahan is a PROVEN winner that will turn this franchise around. I really believe he would. I would bet on it.

I'm not a fan of the whole coach/GM thing. But I must say I'd rather have him as the GM than our current one. I can't see us firing Zorn, though. For the OP. I definitely can't see Zorn going from HC to QB coach or OC. I wish Shanahan could have been available at this time last year, or right after Gibbs left.

Yeah sure. I must have missed the disappointing seasons Zorn had the bad GM moves by Zorn when it came to the defensive line, and this year playing in a one team division at 8-5 then finding a way to help Norv to back into the playoffs.

If Danny does make the idiotic move as suggested in this post...... nah Snyder drinks bottled water so Stupid pills in the water supply wont cause him to make a move like that.

I don't think he's a bad GM at all. Denver's draft this year, has been extremely good. They hit on almost all of their picks.

How about...

Acquiring the entire Cleveland Browns defensive line who sucked before the Broncos and sucked with the Broncos.

Trying to build a defense by getting Champ Bailey, John Lynch, and Dre Bly.

Wasting picks on Tatum Bell and Maurice Clarret.

And in a rare explosion of PURE INCOMPETENCY FROM ALL SIDES, trading Clinton Portis, a proven ELITE back in Shanahan's system only HALFWAY through his contract. Both the Redskins and Broncos lost in this trade.

I'm not a huge fan of Shanahan because as ND said, he's been running on the fumes of the Smellway years and hasn't really done much of anything since.

However this is a Godsend for a different reason. Zorn was forced into our job with little prep time and without enough staff. We need to raid Denver's staff for an OC, OL and receiver's coach. This would help us tremendously.

THIS JUST IN: SOMEONE FIRED

The AP has reported that some sort of sports coach from some football team has been released. Redskins fans on ExtremeSkins.com are already clamoring for whoever it is to be the next coach of some sort for the Redskins. "I'm really excited for whoever it was to be our next coach" said ES poster Frediemac. "It is time to move on from the Zorn era and usher in the great era of Whoever Was Just Let Go. I can't wait to find out who it is". More as the story develops.

The AP has reported that some sort of sports coach from some football team has been released. Redskins fans on ExtremeSkins.com are already clamoring for whoever it is to be the next coach of some sort for the Redskins. "I'm really excited for whoever it was to be our next coach" said ES poster Frediemac. "It is time to move on from the Zorn era and usher in the great era of Whoever Was Just Let Go. I can't wait to find out who it is". More as the story develops.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hahahahaha. :D

this just in: Someone fired

the ap has reported that some sort of sports coach from some football team has been released. Redskins fans on extremeskins.com are already clamoring for whoever it is to be the next coach of some sort for the redskins. "i'm really excited for whoever it was to be our next coach" said es poster frediemac. "it is time to move on from the zorn era and usher in the great era of whoever was just let go. I can't wait to find out who it is". More as the story develops.

lmao

Archived