Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Losers lament

Spaceman Spiff

At least we have the Capitals... :doh: :(

I like the Caps... Number 2 to the Skins for me. Glad we have the Caps right now, the only bright spot in the ****hole that is D.C. sports.

and what's worse is it looks like we're going to sign michael vick...

there is no end in sight

Michael Vick might be able to actually evade the defensive line that our line can't seem to stop. Vick could be a step in the right direction... on the bright side that is.

At least we have the Capitals... :doh: :(

No sad faces here... Caps are banged up right now, really banged up. But they're still in 1st in their division. I'm confident in that team, and come Spring I'm pretty sure we'll still be in 1st. Once Semin gets back healthy things will really improve.

Yeah , the only good pro team right now in DC is the Caps. Time to "Rock the red".

Sucks that a year ago we were all talking about all those great DC teams that had made the playoffs save for the Nationals and now a few months later all but one of them is actually playing well

Yeah , the only good pro team right now in DC is the Caps. Time to "Rock the red".

Sucks that a year ago we were all talking about all those great DC teams that had made the playoffs save for the Nationals and now a few months later all but one of them is actually playing well

Yeah, but even at the beginning of last year the Nats looked like they might be a pretty decent team. 6 months later, and they have the worst record in baseball. What will it take for us to have a team like the '91 Redskins? I was 3 ****ing years old so I don't remember it!

I didn't even watch hockey when the Caps went to the Stanley Cup, so I honestly don't even know what it is like to have a team that is seriously better than everyone they play and is expected to win every game. My friend is a Giants fan, and he seems to enjoy their success to a large degree. I can't even comprehend what that must be like. :cry:

I want a real team and I want one now! Caps are nice, but they won't quite scratch that itch... I need the Redskins to win it all, and be a dominate force in the NFL.

There are people even getting racial over there.:doh:

Yikes, really?

The only thing I saw was one guy in a game thread saying JC should play for the All-Blacks because he threw sideways so much. That is the name of New Zealand rugby team. A lot of people didn't know that and freaked out thinking he meant it racially or something. Actually would have been quite comical if I hadn't been so pissed about the game.

Know what I also hate?

I hate watching the highlight shows and seeing players make amazing plays. Someone for the Cardinals ran a pick6 back like 98 yards. We never have anything exciting like that happen.

Maybe thats nitpicking but whenever I see highlights I think to myself "Damn, when was the last time the Skins did something like that?"

Know what I also hate?

I hate watching the highlight shows and seeing players make amazing plays. Someone for the Cardinals ran a pick6 back like 98 yards. We never have anything exciting like that happen.

Maybe thats nitpicking but whenever I see highlights I think to myself "Damn, when was the last time the Skins did something like that?"

Hell we had highlights in our game tonight except it was Ed Reed making us look like fools :)

Know what I also hate?

September 19, 2005. Santana Moss in Dallas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKCvtoFqWOQ

Also possibly that 2006 game against the Cowboys where Troy Vincent blocked the kick.

It's worse for me this year because it started out with such promise and is ending with complete suckage.

Last year was memorable on so many levels. It reminded me of why I've always been such a fan- the character and fight of this team is astonishing sometimes. Then, without any explanation, they completely suck and show no heart other times.

I guess it's the rare good times and great memories that make it worth it. Ya know.. watching Redskins games was the ONLY thing me and my mother could ever do wihout it turning into some serious ****. I haven't missed a game in five years but I'm starting to wonder why I do this to myself.

It's like that little kid said in Fever Pitch to Jimmy Fallon. "You love the Sox.. but have they ever loved you back?".

That's how I feel right about now. Yeah.

September 19, 2005. Santana Moss in Dallas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKCvtoFqWOQ

Also possibly that 2006 game against the Cowboys where Troy Vincent blocked the kick.

That video makes me remember how good ST actually was. How good Santana can be. How players like Rock, Portis, and Sellers are what Gibbs called, "core players".

Ugh. It frustrates me to no end how this team has started to fold this season. 6-2 start, 1-4 so far this half. The playoffs are nearly a myth right now.

That video makes me remember how good ST actually was. How good Santana can be. How players like Rock, Portis, and Sellers are what Gibbs called, "core players".

Ugh. It frustrates me to no end how this team has started to fold this season. 6-2 start, 1-4 so far this half. The playoffs are nearly a myth right now.

I honestly don't know if I could handle the thought of this team making the playoffs because I know they would get smashed at some point.

It's worse for me this year because it started out with such promise and is ending with complete suckage.

Last year was memorable on so many levels. It reminded me of why I've always been such a fan- the character and fight of this team is astonishing sometimes. Then, without any explanation, they completely suck and show no heart other times.

I guess it's the rare good times and great memories that make it worth it. Ya know.. watching Redskins games was the ONLY thing me and my mother could ever do wihout it turning into some serious ****. I haven't missed a game in five years but I'm starting to wonder why I do this to myself.

It's like that little kid said in Fever Pitch to Jimmy Fallon. "You love the Sox.. but have they ever loved you back?".

That's how I feel right about now. Yeah.

Then roll out. The fairweather fans that turn on the team are part of the reason the stands don't rock like they used to.

Go cheer for the Giants, Cowboys, Pats, Cards, Steelers, or whomever.

When you were young...The Bullets/Wizards still sucked. The O's were merely competitive most of the time, and the Caps were an up and down type of team. By the time you were able to make a choice all of them sucked.

Loyalty. I guess we forget about that word. It makes the victories that much sweeter.

Then roll out. The fairweather fans that turn on the team are part of the reason the stands don't rock like they used to.

Go cheer for the Giants, Cowboys, Pats, Cards, Steelers, or whomever.

When you were young...The Bullets/Wizards still sucked. The O's were merely competitive most of the time, and the Caps were an up and down type of team. By the time you were able to make a choice all of them sucked.

Loyalty. I guess we forget about that word. It makes the victories that much sweeter.

I'm not a fairweather fan. I could never root for another team, could never stop watching the Skins'.

That I know, man.

Archived