:puke::puke: :puke:

:puke::puke::puke: :puke:

:puke::puke::puke::puke: :puke:

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

:puke::puke::puke::puke: :puke:

:puke::puke::puke: :puke:

:puke::puke: :puke:

:puke: :puke:

No amount of puking smilies could express my pure hatred and disgust towards that game. It's a skidmark on the underpants of the gaming world.

:puke:

:rotflmao:

I can't wait for the new Modern Warfare to come out. Infinity Ward just does the Call of Duty series better than Treyarch Period. Im pretty sure thats why they are making it modern warefare 2 instead of call of duty 6 so that they have their own series so people wont associate the games Treyarch makes with Infinity Ward's vastly superior COD games.

I can't wait for the new Modern Warfare to come out. Infinity Ward just does the Call of Duty series better than Treyarch Period. Im pretty sure thats why they are making it modern warefare 2 instead of call of duty 6 so that they have their own series so people wont associate the games Treyarch makes with Infinity Ward's vastly superior COD games.

treyarch did a good job with w@W. they stunk it up w/ 3, and that perception still lingers w/ them w/ w@w, but it's a great game. the new maps are awesome.

treyarch did a good job with w@W. they stunk it up w/ 3, and that perception still lingers w/ them w/ w@w, but it's a great game. the new maps are awesome.

I havent really played the new maps. Eh World at War was a fun game, but I've just had my fill of WWII games personally. I used to play A LOT of Counterstrike on my computer so i liked the modern settings and weapons and def loved the XP and leveling in Modern Warfare so it was a natural fit. Don't really care for the WWII setting pretty much so def looking forward to Modern Warefare II

I havent really played the new maps. Eh World at War was a fun game, but I've just had my fill of WWII games personally. I used to play A LOT of Counterstrike on my computer so i liked the modern settings and weapons and def loved the XP and leveling in Modern Warfare so it was a natural fit. Don't really care for the WWII setting pretty much so def looking forward to Modern Warefare II

everybody's main beef is the weapons. cod 4, you can put a red dot scope on someone after getting TWENTY FIVE kills w/ a weapon. you get a telescopic sight after 150 kills in w@w.

way harder to learn to use the guns. i do understand though, wwii is about played to the max (if it isn't already..) why aren't there ever any viet nam games?

everybody's main beef is the weapons. cod 4, you can put a red dot scope on someone after getting TWENTY FIVE kills w/ a weapon. you get a telescopic sight after 150 kills in w@w.

way harder to learn to use the guns. i do understand though, wwii is about played to the max (if it isn't already..) why aren't there ever any viet nam games?

My main beef is the tanks. While i like to go on 25 kill murdering streaks jumping from tank to tank, its crappy if you aren't in one. Once you get the hang of the guns they aren't much different i thought. Just as easy to use. Maybe that's just me.

My main beef is the tanks. While i like to go on 25 kill murdering streaks jumping from tank to tank, its crappy if you aren't in one. Once you get the hang of the guns they aren't much different i thought. Just as easy to use. Maybe that's just me.

i loved tanks...but they took them out of the hardcore modes, so i haven't used a tank in months.

WWII vs. modern weapons. They're harder to make effective because they're old. Only having to get 25 kills to get the red dot is fine, why would you want it to take longer? Hell, I never use the red dot.

It takes 150 kills to get a telescopic sight in COD4, also.

As far as a Vietnam game, I think the reason they don't make one is because it's not a war we're proud of. A lot of good American soldiers died for essentially nothing. It's still, even 35 years later, too fresh.

WWII vs. modern weapons. They're harder to make effective because they're old. Only having to get 25 kills to get the red dot is fine, why would you want it to take longer? Hell, I never use the red dot.

It takes 150 kills to get a telescopic sight in COD4, also.

As far as a Vietnam game, I think the reason they don't make one is because it's not a war we're proud of. A lot of good American soldiers died for essentially nothing. It's still, even 35 years later, too fresh.

i'd want to make it longer to make it more of a challenge. cod 4 weaponry was easy enough to use.

i totally understand why w@w weapons are harder to make effective. i realize they're older. they're still more challenging.

WWII is best because of the different types of weaponry/settings used... In order to release a Vietnam setting, developers would have to change everything and concentrate on PT boats and Choppers with predominantly jungle/river settings and small villages, sort of like sticking to the Pacific theater in WWII. WaW covered this pretty well, but I still prefer the Russian campaign to the Pacific campaign. Russian campaign offered more variety...

• 3 months later...
I've been play zombies alot lately too. I can't make it past level 9.

n00b.

j/k

I was really into the last zombie map. Got to ~30 on the new one and kinda got sick of it. I'm just tryin to get to 10th prestiege before MW2 comes out.

Are the ppl in this thread mostly on XB or PS3? Or is it basically 50/50?

Add me if you want to get a game. Been playing CTFlag lately, but play pretty much everything except S&D.

XB360 - Grizzzzza

I just started playing zombies not too long ago. I was just getting tired of team deatmatch and wanted to try something new. Zombies is kinda tough. I guess its because I don't have much of a strategy lol

Haha, yeah some sort of strat is necessary. And, not sure about you, but I NEVER play w/randoms. Too many ppl quit early and don't like to follow a strat--they just run n' gun, get killed, then leave.

Archived