Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain Supporters, I've got some bad news for you

Cooked Crack

Obama intends to bring extreme radical change to this country and there's nothing you can do.

Now knowing the truth I'm sure the next four years can't go by fast enough for you.

I really hope he does. It will give americans the chance to see what a really bad choice they made on Nov 4th.

It's unfortunete that our country and economy will have to suffer for it, but no pain no gain!

please_make_it_stop.jpg

can we PLEASE stop the partisan politics now that the election is over?

Are you kidding me?

The Republicans are already gearing up for the 2010 and 2012 elections.

The end of this election was only the beginning of the next endless cycle of BS.

I really hope he does. It will give americans the chance to see what a really bad choice they made on Nov 4th.

It's unfortunete that our country and economy will have to suffer for it, but no pain no gain!

Thanks, but the last 8 years were bad enough. Needed a change from that. In all honestly, about the worse Obama can do is to leave with the country in the same shape we are now, no where to go but up when your at rock bottom.

There should be some improvments, but I'm taking a wait and see approch on how things turn out. Seems most posters here should probably do the same thing, instead of automatically assuming things will be great or that they will be automatically be horrid.

wow. Totally uncalled for partisan hackery And I for one and actually glad MCain didnt win, but wish Obama hadnt too)

It's one thing to start a thread on an issue and then have it decend into left/right bashing, It's another whole ball of wax when the thread is started simply to be a jackhole. (yes, I know it is su[pposed to be comedy, but why not lay off McCain supporters anyway?)

You seem to be the only one who watched the vid or the only one who discussed it.

Reality is bad news for everyone.

Naw, my reality is fine since I expect next to nothing from anyone but myself...especially politicians.

Makes for pleasant surprises when my expectations are exceeded by others,and I rarely disappoint myself.:)

I'm really pissed though that democrats are rubbing this in the face of the republicans. We're all AMERICANS, lets not lose sight of that. As intelligent as Obama is, he's not so arrogant and selfish to recognize that often Republicans have great ideas also and somethings the best plan of action might be the Republican path, but sometimes it might be the Democratic line. I hope Obama is smart enough to avoid the thing that his Party wants, but do the thing that the is right for the country and the will of the people.

wow. Totally uncalled for partisan hackery And I for one and actually glad MCain didnt win, but wish Obama hadnt too)

It's one thing to start a thread on an issue and then have it decend into left/right bashing, It's another whole ball of wax when the thread is started simply to be a jackhole. (yes, I know it is su[pposed to be comedy, but why not lay off McCain supporters anyway?)

Right. Like McCain supporters or third party hacks have laid off. The political klowning continues on all fronts. :)

Not only do you consistently seem to have your head up your dark sanctuary :D in two forums, IMO, but I think you're totally full of it here. I absolutely believe you posted before watching the video and I was going to comment on it, but decided to just forget it. I have no doubt you watched the video afterward and then you came back to edit your post to look less stupid.

Just like in the "Obama agenda" thread, you shot your wad prematurely. ;)

Right. Like McCain supporters or third party hacks have laid off. The political klowning continues on all fronts. :)

Not only do you consistently seem to have your head up your dark sanctuary :D in two forums, IMO, but I think you're totally full of it here. I absolutely believe you posted before watching the video and I was going to comment on it, but decided to just forget it. I have no doubt you watched the video afterward and then you came back to edit your post to look less stupid.

Just like in the "Obama agenda" thread, you shot your wad prematurely. ;)

excuse me? full of what? asking for a little peace on behalf of the supporters of a candidate I didnt even support? Please, spare me your insight jumbo. It is off. I have nothing to be embarrassed about in what I asked.

That said, I totally agree that folks from all walks of life havnt laid off each other. I take no issue when its a thread about policy, but it gets real old and tired here when call out thread or at least near call out threads get started just to make another side feel bad.:2cents:

Archived