Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain Supporters, I've got some bad news for you

Cooked Crack

excuse me? full of what? asking for a little peace on behalf of the supporters of a candidate I didnt even support? Please, spare me your insight jumbo. It is off. I have nothing to be embarrassed about in what I asked.

That said, I totally agree that folks from all walks of life havnt laid off each other. I take no issue when its a thread about policy, but it gets real old and tired here when call out thread or at least near call out threads get started just to make another side feel bad.:2cents:

I will "spare" you jack ****. :cool:

And, if you hope to appear intelligent, it may help if you learn to distinguish insight from observation, and then learn what a call out thread is on this site and that there's no such thing as a "near call out thread" except in your head.

I notice you didn't even address my primary comment, which was your knee-jerk reaction posting a "plea for cessation" before even watching the vid & getting it was a joke.

Anyway, while jabbing at you for that and some of your legendary stadium/tailgate scores in the past with my post, I was mainly joking around about it.

If that didn't come off more clearly to you, that may be on me. The attitude I'm flipping you now for your "spare me the insight" bull**** is 100% intended. ;)

You should be wishing your ass off for a fraction of the insight I bring to the table when that's what I'm actually doing. :D

political discussion is fine. Partisan bull****, on the other hand, needs to stop.

Quoted for mother-****ing Truth.

haha that was funny. The new flag is a white flag with a picture of the old flag burning on it.

My favorite part was the "dashiki."

"Oh God, No. Is it some kind of funny mustache?"

"Yeah, whatever scares you the most."

Naw, my reality is fine since I expect next to nothing from anyone but myself...especially politicians.

Makes for pleasant surprises when my expectations are exceeded by others,and I rarely disappoint myself.:)

You're starting to sound like MSF.

Archived