Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Optical Illusions anyone?

sleazye

Not me...still clockwise. What's the trick?

For me if I look at the center foot, see it going one way and then see the reflection of the foot going the other way...just focusing on the foot don't look at the rest of the body...if that makes any sense.

Not me...still clockwise. What's the trick?

Ok, I got her to switch directions. You have to scroll the screen up so all you can see is her feet. They will change directions, then you slowly scroll back down. Unfortunately, now I can't see her go counterclockwise anymore though, as that's the only way I could see her move originally.

Here is the American flag one....

This after-image optical illusion appears, once you've stared at the red dot in the center of the USA flag more than 30 seconds; now quickly turn your eyes towards some white spot - for example: your celling, a wall, piece of paper... What do you see?

usa-flag.0.jpg

optical-illusion.jpg

Cool, huh?

I'm surprised we haven't heard from zoony, because I was with him on this. I was about to call BS.

But goddamn! You're right! Open it with paint, copy the A and B squares into the open, look at them, and they are exactly the same!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

MY PAINT PROGRAM HAS A BUG! That's what it is.

Okay I feel better now.

I'm surprised we haven't heard from zoony, because I was with him on this. I was about to call BS.

But goddamn! You're right! Open it with paste, copy the A and B squares into the open, look at them, and they are exactly the same!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

MY PAINT PROGRAM HAS A BUG! That's what it is.

Okay I feel better now.

Whats strange is if you select an area from one fo the squares, and paste it, as you move the selection around the square will actually change color depending on where its moved, blending in with the light and dark squares

I really like the spinning girl. At first, she was going counterclockwise for me, and there was nothing I could do to change it. Now, she is going clockwise, and I can't make her go the other way.

This one is similar. If you concentrate on the red dots, it spins counterclockwise. If you concentrate on the yellow dots, it spins clockwise.

wheelofconfusion.gif

This one is pretty cool.

Albert Einstein Marilyn Monroe Illusion

When you look at this picture close range you see Albert Einstein.

albert-einstein-marilyn-monroe.jpg

Now stand up and take several steps back, roughly 15 feet away,

It will become... Marilyn Monroe.

i heard its cuz they were both decendents of jesus' bloodline

The full title is "Gala Contemplating the Mediterranean Sea Which at Twenty Meters Becomes the Portrait of Abraham Lincoln". And that's exactly what's happing here. Take a look at the picture, get out of your chair and take some distance, then look again. You'll see Lincoln ! There are several versions of this picture, sometimes also called "Lincoln in Dalivision".

dali_lincoln.jpg

I saw the original painting at the Dali Museum when we went to the last Tampa-Skins game. Pretty amazing in person.

The girl continually goes counterclockwise for me, even after I tell her I love her and will buy her a diamond necklace. She is so stubborn. It has to do with me using the left side of my brain so much, or the right, whatever side it is that makes her go counter. I'm just too smart for her.

This is the easiest way to see it, the line going through both of them is the same color, and as it passes them, they blend perfect because they are the same color.

ill.jpg

This one got me, thanks panel.

waterfall-illusion.jpg

If you look long enough, a waterfall appears!!

I call BS on this one, there is no waterfall.

Archived