Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Optical Illusions anyone?

sleazye

Photoshop says they are the same

I took a sample of each block, not the letter and placed it on the white space, appropriately labeled.

Then I opened the color editor for each sample and did a screen capture, over laying the second screen capture on the first with the menus open, for the A sample I had to delete the surrounding material so the B sample would show through. If you look at the color numbers, they are the same.

samecolor.jpg

Explain more. I covered up the green thing and I still see two differently colored squares. I have never understood this one.

Do you see an old women or a young women?

test_woman_young-old_b.JPG

I've seen a different picture of an old/young woman....but for some reason i only see the old woman with this one.

This thread is tripping me out. I usually can see the young and old woman, but I can only see the old woman in this one(like Drop). That spinning girl is always counter-clockwise for me, I can't make her switch no matter how long I stare. And those squares are different colors, I've tried hard. That dice triangle is whoa.

This one is pretty cool.

Albert Einstein Marilyn Monroe Illusion

When you look at this picture close range you see Albert Einstein.

albert-einstein-marilyn-monroe.jpg

Now stand up and take several steps back, roughly 15 feet away,

It will become... Marilyn Monroe.

something similar happened to me at a bar the other night :paranoid:

The real question is why isn't she wearing a bra?

I didn't question it. I just watched them go round and round and round.

Perky. I wish they bounced though.

2007b.gif

I can get her to switch directions by doing the following:

1) Scroll her up and off-screen

2) Close my eyes and imagine her spinning in the other direction

3) Hold one finger (not that one) straight up in front of my face and actually move it in little circles in the direction I want to see her spinning.

4) Slowly scroll her back onto the screen, feet first. Her feet are now spinning in the direction I want!

5) Scroll the rest of her back onto the screen slowly. Now all of her is spinning in the direction I want.

6) Verify that her lovely nipples are still standing at attention.

7) Put on my robe and wizard hat.

This one pisses me off because she is ALWAYS spinning counter clockwise. I can never get it to change, I don't see how I could. It seems that the popular opinion is that she is spinning clockwise. No way, I don't believe it.

Focus on her hips and try not to blink. It takes about 15 or 20 seconds to have her change directions. Concentrate and don't get impatient.

I didn't question it. I just watched them go round and round and round.

Perky. I wish they bounced though.

2007b.gif

I can get her to switch directions by doing the following:

1) Scroll her up and off-screen

2) Close my eyes and imagine her spinning in the other direction

3) Hold one finger (not that one) straight up in front of my face and actually move it in little circles in the direction I want to see her spinning.

4) Slowly scroll her back onto the screen, feet first. Her feet are now spinning in the direction I want!

5) Scroll the rest of her back onto the screen slowly. Now all of her is spinning in the direction I want.

6) Verify that her lovely nipples are still standing at attention.

7) Put on my robe and wizard hat.

that's not working....she always spinning clockwise for me.

edit: never mind. I got it now

Archived