Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pics of your 2008 Halloween costume

iMeast

I know my costume probably seems highly unoriginal or like an "The Office" joke. However I have been the Joker for the past several years in different incarnations from Jack Nicholson to escaped Arkham Asylum Joker I have been them all (minus Cesar Romero ... although I am thinking about growing a mustache and covering it up with white face makeup next year for this ... or not.) I tried to do what most Jokers did not do and that was go for movie authenticity from the manner in which my makeup was applied, the scar molds, dirty hair, and last but not least the costume. The costume was hard to put together because of the purple color and the hexagon honeycomb shirt and the print on the tie. I was lucky enough to get everything the right color and print. I even had the same shoes and socks. The girl in the photos is my girlfriend that dressed as something truly scary Sarah Palin.

Please post pictures of your Halloween costumes and let me know what you think of mine. :steelersu

I messed with the colors on photoshop for this picture:

Eddie_Joker.jpg

First picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker.

JokerFinal1.jpg

DCFC0384.jpg

DCFC0385.jpg

DCFC0387.jpg

DCFC0388.jpg

DCFC0389.jpg

n57500232_32013900_4258.jpg

n57500232_32014048_4723.jpg

n57500232_32014066_9154.jpg

The caption to this picture on facebook is:

"This wasn't exactly what I meant when I said you should dress as the Penguin!"

n57500232_32021583_8694.jpg

HTTR

Alright I was working on halloween, but the best picture I saw (facebook stalking and I don't even know the person:doh: ) wore crocs, boys gym short, a boys hoodie and he hair was all messed up and she went as the concept of walk of shame! hahaha this isn't my story at all and I am totally not associated with this but I love explaining it like it was my own. I thought it was brilliant.

Also awesome pictures everyone, very well done!

I don't actually own a camera so I had to track down someone elses picture of my costume. Oscar ended up being really popular and I was forced to pose in about 100 different pictures.

oscar.jpg

That, my friend, is fantastic.

Lil Wayne was a good one, too.

Archived