Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pics of your 2008 Halloween costume

iMeast

:laugh: I guess he most be a ST fan.I see 21 on his right hand.

He's also wearing a wrist band allowing him to drink alcohol....so maybe 21 is his age? Or maybe wherever he was they just gave you a wristband and wrote 21 on your hand to limit confusion.

Or maybe you're right and he's a Taylor fan. lol

He's also wearing a wrist band allowing him to drink alcohol....so maybe 21 is his age? Or maybe wherever he was they just gave you a wristband and wrote 21 on your hand to limit confusion.

Or maybe you're right and he's a Taylor fan. lol

Nah he's actually 24 (I believe) he's a year old then me, so yeah around that age.

He's not a skins fan either. Not that he dislikes him, but he doesn't watch football. We were doing bar crawling and the bar before wrote 21 on our hands. Pretty cool, but I didn't even realize that Sean Taylor thing

That's a hell of a costume man. Did you buy it like that or put everything together yourself?

I just made it, it actually wasn't that hard. I cut the bottom off a trash, made some straps with rope and and attached the lid with a hinge. The head was a circular piece of Styrofoam that I covered with fake moss, and the eyes were ping pong balls.

It's so easy a cave man could do it... if someone taught him how to use a plasma cutter to cut off the bottom of a trash can.

Archived