Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will Bush pardon?

88Comrade2000

Me. He's going to give me a pardon. You dont need to know why

**** I need a pardon so I can't get a ****ing job. Papa John's just ain't cutting it.

My first answer was going to be Deez....Deez Nutz. And Deez Nutz have a better chance at getting a pardon then me so **** it. Whatever.

Deez Nutz.

One thing with the coming end of the Bush adminstration; will there be any presidential pardons?

Could he pardon Cheney? Himself?

I think Scooter Libby will get a full pardon. I don't know of who else he may pardon.

Every Pres exits the office with a flury of pardons and I suspect Bush will be no expection. Likely several folks we don't know much about and one to three whoopers.

Nope. 'Cause they're all gonna be classified Pardons.

Ok. This is a really stupid question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Who has access to classified information? For example, when either Obama or McCain win, will they have access to all the classified info from Bush's term and all the other prior presidents? How does this classified info stuff work?

Ok. This is a really stupid question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. Who has access to classified information? For example, when either Obama or McCain win, will they have access to all the classified info from Bush's term and all the other prior presidents? How does this classified info stuff work?

It's classified! :silly:;)

Archived