Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anybody else NOT nervous for the Browns' game?

J.Campbell17

First off, I have to admit that I was nervous last week on the day we played the Rams. I kept telling myself that it is impossible for us to lose to the RAMS, but something was just telling me inside, that be prepared for an upset.

But now, today. I am not nervous at all. I am VERY confident we can take control of this game early and beat the Browns in any way possible. I know we have injuries to our secondary and Portis but I trust the skins, 110% baby.

I also have to admit, I have never felt more confident in this game than I did on our previous games(with exception to the cowboys game ;))

So, HTTR! Here's to a great game which we win! :brownsuck

I was nervous last week until the first TD by Portis and then we all know what happened. I'm still nervous today, because we're playing a good team. A few mistakes cost us the game last week, but we were in control with another 4th quarter comeback. Like some "experts" said it, we didn't become bad overnight. The injuries in our secondary is what worries me the most. Any update about Horton BTW? Springs is likely to be out, I hope Smoot and Horton can play.

I guess I am always nervous before a game, especially games you would think we should win. I had hoped for road wins against Dallas and Philly, but let myslef get lulled into expecting a win against the Rams. Cleveland will be tough and I am very nervous- that old cliche :Any Given Sunday...." and I do think the Browns are far better right now than the Rams.

The ONLY thing I am worried about is our secondary. With SS out and Smooty and Horton still a question, I have a lump in my throat. 4:15 is soooooooooo far away! I have faith in Blanche and our D though and I know that somehow, someway, we will pull out this win.

Hail

I think the Redskins PLAY UP TO THE COMPETITION that they are facing, and this is why I'm not nervous about this game. Yup, if they're playing a good team like Indy for example, the Skins are gonna be pumped and bring their A-game.....this being said, games against teams like Detroit still have the possibility of being nail-bitters.....oh well.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

I was just looking at nfl.com and they said cleveland has a history of 33W-9L over the Skins? That's pretty bad. I all of a sudden feel like a I cheer for the Lions.

You have to go back and see where those were, an awful lot of them were back in the 50's when Cleveland was THE team and pounded everybody, and we were............well, not.

Not so much nervous as a little concerned in one area.

I'm real confident we bounce back this week, and this is meant as no disrespect to Cleveland, but this is the Browns for Peet's sake. Said it in pre-season, when all the "analysts" were lording over them, I still say the same after last Monday, THIS IS THE BROWNS! Cleveland are Cleveland. Have been for half a century or more, give or take the odd period. They haven't been a serious threat to anyone since Koasr was running the show, with the power running of Earnest Byner and Kevin Mack, and that punishing D. Way back in the time before they became the Ravens.

The concern is getting at least SOME modicum of a pass rush today. You can only survive playing prevent for so long. Sooner or later, a real good QB and wide out will break the coverage. Edwards, least Monday Night, looked to back to last years all pro form, and if we give Anderson time back there, we might get burned big. Throw in the injury problems in the secondary, and I see that as the key to having an easy Sunday. (As easy as you can make a game in this league.). Get in Anderson's face.

But if we don't beat the darn Browns, in our house, after beating ourselves last week, I'll be real disappointed, to say the least.

Hail.

First off, I have to admit that I was nervous last week on the day we played the Rams. I kept telling myself that it is impossible for us to lose to the RAMS, but something was just telling me inside, that be prepared for an upset.

But now, today. I am not nervous at all. I am VERY confident we can take control of this game early and beat the Browns in any way possible. I know we have injuries to our secondary and Portis but I trust the skins, 110% baby.

I also have to admit, I have never felt more confident in this game than I did on our previous games(with exception to the cowboys game ;))

I don't call it a case of nervousness, just a case of anxiety. It will be awful today because we play a 4 o'clock game at home. Still, the Browns are banged up. Braylon Edwards will be shut down and nobody has been able to run the ball against us all year. I see an interception returned for a TD today. I am not quite ready to give a season prediction but I am willing to say a Redskins 30-14 win over the Browns.

I'm nervous as hell because of how banged up our secondary is. I believe there will be a little drop off from the Derek Anderson we saw on Monday night but not a whole lot....

C-Los and Smoot NEED to do big things and have a great game~

I'm concerned since we have no pass rush, Anderson is an extremely good qb and even better if he has time to drop back and look around. Springs is out (not the least bit suprised) and the other guy we wasted draft picks on is once again out.

I think today we will see Blache have the DL go full tilt boogie as much as applicable after Anderson precisely because of the injuries to the backfield.

I'm nervous EVERY game - no matter who we're playing. But usually after a few shots of Jack, my nervousness seems to magically disappear!:laugh:

Nervous...check. Everytime i think hey, maybe this team won't let me down with another emotional lose they lose. If we had a healthy secondary i would feel about 75% more confident. However though we don't and unlike some people that say they are the browns...they are still a professional football team and are full great play makers and are capable of winning on any given Sunday. So no I'm very nervous about this game.

Hail

Archived