Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My neighbors are satanists! *unconfirmed*

Leonard Washington

They are likely atheists or agnostics who are demonstrating that "two can play that game" when it comes to pushing one's faith on others.

As an atheist myself I buy some stuff (not bumper stickers) from some of the atheist/free thinker sites and they sell stuff like this. Some is fairly passive "Darwin" or "Science". Some is in fun like "The Spaghetti Monster" and some is meant to shock like "Hail Satan".

Frankly, it's designed to piss off the type of religious people who like to shove their beliefs in people's faces. It's meant to show them what it's like to be on the other side of that equation.

Couldn't have said it better. Satan, I believe, is just a metaphor for doing things that you know are wrong, yet tempting.

That's a damn good neighbor
Dictator didn't tell you the beer was full of saltpeter, heroin and female hormones.

Worse. It was Heiniken. IMO, one of the worst tasting beers there are.

Seriously though, I don't know if he wasa satanist to just played the role, but he was not the type of guy you ****ed around with or he'd knock you out. But he couldn't have been a better neighbor....well...that not exactly true...sometimes he'd mow the lawn in his boxers...

I don't think it should be a concern by any means, LW. I'm under the impression that to be a satanist or athiest one must still acknowledge Jesus and God to validate their beliefs.

Usually people with a willingness to have such bumper stickers have a strong sense of sarcasm and observe religion from an outside perspective. They actually may not have a stance on religion at all and are only doing that to ruffle a few feathers just because they can.

It would still be better than Bud Light.

QFT

Worse. It was Heiniken. IMO, one of the worst tasting beers there are.

Seriously though, I don't know if he wasa satanist to just played the role, but he was not the type of guy you ****ed around with or he'd knock you out. But he couldn't have been a better neighbor....well...that not exactly true...sometimes he'd mow the lawn in his boxers...

Blasphamy! Heineken's a damn good beer!

BURZUMMMM

88_photo.jpg

What the?! LOL, I really didn't expect to see something like this in here...maybe something more like Mayhem, or something like this..

...Gaahl's interview. Now THIS is distrubing, and the guy is a total headcase...the interviewer is just shocked and is speechless, and probably getting quite scared. Very very creepy vid:

NSFW, some may find it uncomfortable:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwllq0fBLs

Archived