Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else nervous about this game?

SIXX99

I dont know about anyone else but all this week I have been on pins and needles about this game. I was more confident going into Dallas and Philly than this one against the Rams. I am just in so much fear that they are going to lose this one. The Rams are coming off a bye week, they have a new head coach, and Al Saunders is coming back to FedEx. Am I just being paranoid or is anybody else freaking out about this game?

I am a little worried but all in all I really think we will take them. I even took them twice on that big spread. This team doesn't look like teams from the past where they have lost the "easy" games. You never know, but I have high hopes.

No.

What you are feeling is Norvitis.

The known cure for Norvitis is Zornicilin.

With two back to back victories on the road at Dallas and at Philly, Zornicilin has successfully done it's job in killing the Norvitis plague.

This should remind the rest of you to get your booster shots now.

:silly:

Im nervous because I wont be able to watch the second half of the game. I didnt watch the first quarter of the philly game and it was 14-0 when I turned it on. Call it superstition but I feel better when I watch. I am hoping they will be up enough by half time I wont have to worry!

No.

What you are feeling is Norvitis.

The known cure for Norvitis is Zornicilin.

With two back to back victories on the road at Dallas and at Philly, Zornicilin has successfully done it's job in killing the Norvitis plague.

This should remind the rest of you to get your booster shots now.

:silly:

:applause:

:helmet:

This is the NFL

there are no givens

Exactly. We were a 11 point underdog going into Dallas, and nobody really gave us a chance against the Cowboys.

The Rams are what, 13 point underdogs ?? They are still an NFL team. Its not like we are playing a college team. In other words, I am a little nervous.

And will be nervous against the Browns. If we win those two games I will be really nervous going onto Detroit.

The homer in me says we should go 12-4, with losses to maybe the Steelers,Giants (2), and maybe the Ravens.

Archived