Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone else nervous about this game?

SIXX99

I wasn't too nervous for Dallas. I thought we could win that game but I wouldn't have been shocked if we lost. Going into the Philly game there wasn't as much pressure because we already beat Dallas and going into the last two weeks I would've been happy winning just one of those games. We weren't expected to win those games so there wasn't as much pressure. Now we're expected to win and the Skins haven't played too many games where they're expected to win... I'm a little nervous about how we'll handle it...

Naw.. I liken this game to the Redskins vs. 49ers game in 05'. We spanked them up and down the field like we were predicted to that day. No reason we shouldn't do the same this week with basically the same team and additional leaders like Fletcher,Campbell, and Jason Taylor out there.

I'm with you, but for a different reason. I live in Rams country and if the Skins would happen to lose. The ribbing I would have to take would be relentless. So, the butterflies are unmerciful this morning. PLEASE Skins! WHAT EVER YOU DO! Don't blow this one!

I'm with you, but for a different reason. I live in Rams country

You live in L.A.?

and if the Skins would happen to lose. The ribbing I would have to take would be relentless. So, the butterflies are unmerciful this morning. PLEASE Skins! WHAT EVER YOU DO! Don't blow this one!

Ribbing from fans of franchise removal? You gotta be kidding. Tell them to get a team of their own.

How about now.

Still not worried. We looked good in the 4th qtr, we're 4-2 with a rookie HC and we won't have another game like that. Have to say I was very impressed Zorn got us in it with the way we played. Lesson to be learnt and a game to prepare for.

Archived