Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team will finish 2-14

redskins0756

I think this is a terrible team. But I imagine they will win 4 or 5 games.

My sentiments exactly. The next couple of weeks will be telling becuase I'm still caught in the area of uncertainty as to whether our D actually showed up in the second half or did the Giants mail it in. The things that lead me to believe that this will be a 4 or 5 win season were the issues with clock management, our QB, defensive and offensive playcalling. We shall see what happens, but the performances we've seen in the last 3 games are leave me a little unsettled.

• 2 weeks later...
Here's specifically what I don't like about Jason Campbell: he has no ability to make a play when the protection from the O-line breaks down, his accuracy is bad, and he fumbles too often. It's like unless he has all day to throw, he's one of the top 10 worst QBs in the NFL.

Care to rethink that statement? :rolleyes:

Care to rethink that statement? :rolleyes:

Hindsight is 20-20, so after one game and 1-1 I would just say it is too early to claim that Campbell has finally broken the benchmark for a successful NFL QB. While I share your hope that he can do it this year, he still has to finish an NFL season with as much promise as he begins one.

Ha hasn't been PROVEN wrong yet, there's a difference. The final depth of his wrongitude may yet to be determined but like Schrodinger's fan, his cat is dead.

With that in mind let's take a look at the next 4 games we have. VS NO, VS ARI, @ PHI, and @ DAL. I do not think we will win ANY of those games. New Orleans and Arizona are good teams and I think we'll lose to both. Especially since we'll have to contain Drew Brees, Reggie Bush, and Marques Colston.

I do believe he got NO wrong. I hope we get to resurrect this thread proving the OP wrong more often :)

This is why we are called fans....nobody knows what is going on behind closed doors at redskins park, no reason to go negative after game 1, and no need to go crazy with optimism after game 2...its a work in progress just sit back and enjoy, even though its hard for our fan base to do.

The skins aren't going to be a great team this year. They are going to stumble to the Cowboys and the Eagles. I think they will crush the Giants at home as usual. It's going to be a tough year but 2-14 is very unrealistic. I'm thinking more like 7-9 wins again. Until they address the offensive line issues and defensive line issues they will continue to struggle.

what more do people want from the lines? Our offense line get portis 90 yards and 2 TD's while the D line gives up absolutley no yads rushing or passing and Taylor even gets a sack? People need to bring up evidence rather than saying something needs to be addressed

They want Portis to have over 200 yards rushing and the D-Line to get a sack every time a QB drops back to throw. Come on, man anything else is horrible.:rolleyes:

should be an option in someones profile to see how many times they've eaten crow after making a ridiculous prediction (and on the off occasion when they're right)

Great idea! It would be fun to see who the leading "crow eaters" are. By the way, I think we finish 8-8 or better.

I think we'll get between 4 and 6 wins this year.

And no, we don't beat the Cardinals tomorrow. It sucks, I know, I'll be there witness it even, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Does no one else think we have super-thin skin right now and it will only take a few-game losing streak to completely collapse this team? It's only a matter of time until it happens I feel. Hate to say it but I just feel inside that it's true.

I think we'll get between 4 and 6 wins this year.

And no, we don't beat the Cardinals tomorrow. It sucks, I know, I'll be there witness it even, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Does no one else think we have super-thin skin right now and it will only take a few-game losing streak to completely collapse this team? It's only a matter of time until it happens I feel. Hate to say it but I just feel inside that it's true.

I feel the opposite. Cardinals are not good. They have played teams that are not good and havent tested their o-line which isn't any good. Its only a matter of time before you spout out Bull**** like always

Archived