Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This team will finish 2-14

redskins0756

To the OP, when you start a thread and make such a bold prediction, it will come back to bite you when you are proven to be a doofus. If I start a thread right now and say 'the Skins will not win another game this season,' I should expect to get torn to shreds when I'm proven wrong.

It's important that ridiculous threads like this are revived when proven wrong because it forces people to be accountable for their comments. You opened yourself up for criticism here. People SHOULD be bumping this thread so that others might think twice about starting threads with asinine predictions.

To the OP, when you start a thread and make such a bold prediction, it will come back to bite you when you are proven to be a doofus. If I start a thread right now and say 'the Skins will not win another game this season,' I should expect to get torn to shreds when I'm proven wrong.

It's important that ridiculous threads like this are revived when proven wrong because it forces people to be accountable for their comments. You opened yourself up for criticism here. People SHOULD be bumping this thread so that others might think twice about starting threads with asinine predictions.

I predict 'crow' will be on the OP/geek's menu for quite some time.

Hail

Well it's been 3 weeks since this original thread was posted. I would think this (along with all the other panic attack threads after the first game) would have scooted to the back of the forum...

Clearly people have a real desire to bring up things from the graveyard

And we should too. Lets whine about losing to the defending super bowl champions by NINE!!!! Sure it was ugly, but NINE. Last time I checked Giants were 3-0 too.

Archived