Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Man, it sounds like everyone had a blast. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to make it over to the tailgate. I met a few ES'ers at the ceremony and at the game (most importantly my man honorary_hog), but because of some general insanity among my group of friends (jello shots, near fistfights over riding shotgun, finding the hotel where the cheerleaders were staying in North Canton, failing to hook up with cheerleaders and going to a strip club, getting people home to Akron, finding a White Castle, and just everything crazy that happens when Redskins fans take over a small town in Ohio), I couldn't get my crew out of the hotel until 4:00 in the afternoon on Sunday.

We had to make sure to see the Hall of Fame, so we parked in somebody's yard for $10 instead of going over the fairgrounds. It was definitely worth it to get this picture though.

I must thank the Hampton Canton for creating the most efficient use of space possible in a hotel room. Shout out to TorresA for giving us one of his rooms. Sorry that you're no longer welcome there, Torr. :laugh:

Since words cannot describe the cramped space we shared, here is a diagram (to scale) of our sleeping arrangements last night. Me, honorary_hog, jrockster21, mikeinalexandria, and BigMike619:

HamptonCanton.jpg

BigMike619 is on a blowup mattress in the corner, with the A/C blowing directly on him. 2 chairs stacked on the round table. Me and H_H on the 2 double beds. Jrock in between us on the floor, almost stepped on him twice getting up. MIA on a deflated blowup mattress, which Reic brought, but didn't quite work. Watching MIA slowly sink to the floor was one of the highlights of my first night in Canton. :laugh:

One of the lowlights was BigMike laying on top of me Sunday night, or rather, Monday morning at 4:30am. He truly is a big dude, funny as hell, and we have determined that he is krabber in 10 years. Good luck with that, Joe. :laugh: ;)

H_H, I love you like a brother, but sweet jeebus you snort like a hog when you're drunk. And you must've had gas last night, cuz I kept hearing this sound~~

I am just NOW getting back to AC. Still no voice. A Pennsylvania state trooper was nice enough to give me a speeding ticket which was just awesome.

I had fun, all. It was a great time to meet the same faces again and also to meet others for the first time. Torch, SkinsLove, Mark the Homer, Bostic, Big Sexy, TLC, MIA, Leigh Torrence Sr, Cricket, 4-C, HH, Big Mike, Slacky, OVC, SSM, the Mayor, Krabber, TorresA, Reic, 44, and the couple who need no introduction- Pez and Huly! It was a pleasure to meet you all. I know that wasn't everybody. So if I forgot you just let me know.

Also, thanks for welcoming my dad with open arms. He thinks highly of you guys because of it.

Huly, you have great folks. It was a pleasure having a conversation with your dad. Great person.

Overall, Operation Canton was a success. I think it will take that town a couple of months to recover from the B&G invasion!

Nice meeting you, forgot to mention that in my last post. But then again, you didn't mention me either. ****er. :D
I gave you a shoutout earlier in the thread
I wanted to post in this thread from my blackberry in a bar in canton. I met hog, krabber, and TLC at the ceremony, and it was awesome.
when I was at the Fox and Hound in North Canton.
The journey was not complete until, yes, after 4 grueling nights of debauchery, that we-- Harold and Kumar, found our mecca.
Sweet. :applause: ... and surprisingly good after a night of singing Hail to the Redskins over and over. There was even a White Castle/Church's Fried Chicken in South Akron - we need to get those in DC.

Looks like a group of us made it on the Washington Post gallery...

From left to right:

TorresA, Torch7, OVCChairman, Hunny, Teddy833, Slacky McSlackAss

So, you're Slack McSlackAss.... I met you at Buffalo Wild Wings briefly, but I doubt you'd remember, you were um... "feeling great" as you put it. :)

I gave you a shoutout earlier in the thread when I was at the Fox and Hound in North Canton.

Sweet. :applause: ... and surprisingly good after a night of singing Hail to the Redskins over and over. There was even a White Castle/Church's Fried Chicken in South Akron - we need to get those in DC.

My bad, you sure did. But my offer still stands, all the crack-on-a-stick you can eat at any ES tailgate. :cheers:

[insert HH Asian-preferential treatment reverse racism comment here] :silly:;)

And that's the exact same White Castle that we visited. If there was a WC/Church's combo in DC, I'd be fatter than I already am. :laugh: :doh:

I finally got home. Plane got delayed because a lightbulb that indicated the hatch was secure didn't work. After over an hour they finally realized there was nothing wrong with the hatch, replaced, the bulb, and got going.

Freakin rediculous.

Epic weekend, guys. Epic..

I miss the "diamond". I miss my Katie. ;)

Looks like a group of us made it on the Washington Post gallery...

From left to right:

TorresA, Torch7, OVCChairman, Hunny, Teddy833, Slacky McSlackAss

That should be scaled down to 550x200 and used as a Signature. Great pic:applause:

Oh... I didn't....

You were one of the best room-mates I have ever had...it was almost like you weren't ever there :silly:

Glad I got to meet you and that you enjoyed your time in Canton...I enjoyed the Orange Skittle shot in the parking lot at BWW...that was some good stuff.

My wife and I had a great time, enjoyed meeting alot of you and will post pictures when I can. Have some of both tailgates, ceremony and cheerleaders. I also have a video of a mass singing of HTTR with I believe, OVC, standing on a cooler leading it..... Maybe some of the technical experts could help me with that.

Archived