Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Man, what a weekend. I concur with ION - greatest of my life.

Special thanks first and foremost to Huly and Pez for all their hard work getting this fantastic weekend organized. You guys are just out of this world. Never met people like you guys before who give unconditionally - you definitely make being a Redskin fan that much better with all your dedication to other people's good time. And seeing your parents, we all know the apples didn't fall far from the tree. :applause:

EDIT: Thanks to Mike for driving my ass up and back. Of course I wouldn't forget you. :paranoid:

Thanks to Mark the Homer for the hat that Blade bought you 5 years ago, as well as holding my luggage in your truck.

Thanks to honorary_hog for keeping seafaring vessels safe, as well as the special assignment you ran for me ;). And thanks to BigMike for being so funny...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Still chuckling at my desk. :laugh:

Thanks to Skinsfan1311 for the Bills tix, and The Mayor for the Jacksonville tix.

Thanks to LOD for letting me crash all weekend, you that man! I owe you big time.

Thanks to Big Sexy for not punching me in the face, even though I know you really wanted to. :silly:

I know I'm forgetting people, but will add you as I remember.

Thanks to the 4C because you guys rock! ;)

Special shout out to the late-night drinkin' buddies, Bill (53 Bostic 53) & Dee, and the Sunday Night Hampton Inn crew.

Special shout out to all the new faces I met, including the Rineharts and the Torrences. Its special guests like you guys that make our tailgate special.

Finally, to all the Skins fans who made it up to Canton, thanks for making this the greatest weekend of my life. Truly a non-denominational blessing ( :silly: )to be part of the best fan base in the universe. You all rock.

Man, what a weekend. I concur with ION - greatest of my life.

Finally, to all the Skins fans who made it up to Canton, thanks for making this the greatest weekend of my life. Truly a non-denominational blessing ( :silly: )to be part of the best fan base in the universe. You all rock.

You know, I was thinking this same thing. Then I caught myself. Was it really the best weekend of my life? That's a pretty bold statement. Am I just getting too emotional? But I can't think of a better weekend. Ever. The anticipation. Absolutely perfect weather all weekend. Friday night at BWWs. Saturday - The breakfast TG. The camraderie. The 4C. The DTC. The museum. The ceremony. The ocean of burgundy in gold that seemed to fill every seat. The four minutes. Sunday - The 12 hour pre game TG. The Chief, SS, Rineharts, Torrences. I wouldn't have been surprised if the band showed up. The game itself with the awesome defensive TD in the last minutes combined with the intimacy of the small stadium - it was like watching our brothers play.

And the friendships made.

You're right JRock. You nailed it. :cheers:

You know, I was thinking this same thing. Then I caught myself. Was it really the best weekend of my life? That's a pretty bold statement. Am I just getting too emotional? But I can't think of a better weekend. Ever. The anticipation. Absolutely perfect weather all weekend. Friday night at BWWs. Saturday - The breakfast TG. The camraderie. The 4C. The DTC. The museum. The ceremony. The ocean of burgundy in gold that seemed to fill every seat. The four minutes.

Couldn't agree with you more Mark. :cheers:

I agree it was def my best weekend ever!! I too tried to evaluate…could it really be the best?? or was it just so fresh in my mind. I can truly say it was the BEST!!

I have tried to explain to people here how incredible it was and they just don't get it!!

BIG PROPS to Pez and Huly for organizing this amazing crew which I know is challenging!! :applause: Thank you for everything!! Meeting your parents was awesome and just shows why you all are so great!! Your generosity is overwhelming!! It was an unbelievable time from the start in Frederick!! Thanks for all the time and heart you put into this awesome weekend!!

Good Morning!! I had a great weekend as well, it was great to meet so many of you. Thanks to everyone who organized the tailgate, it was really so much fun. Beautiful weather, good people and lots of beer... what more can one ask for. We really represented in Canton and I think it will be a long time before any other fan base tops it. (if ever ;) )

Good Morning!! I had a great weekend as well, it was great to meet so many of you. Thanks to everyone who organized the tailgate, it was really so much fun. Beautiful weather, good people and lots of beer... what more can one ask for. We really represented in Canton and I think it will be a long time before any other fan base tops it. (if ever ;) )

And ... you were on TV!!! :D

Great meeting you and Angus (hope I got that right) - hope your leg is okay! :cheers:

The journey was not complete until, yes, after 4 grueling nights of debauchery, that we-- Harold and Kumar, found our mecca.

This one's for you, TK.

HaroldandKumar.jpg

Fin.

That's ****ing awesome! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i had a great weekend, i will post everything when i get home. im working with my eyes barely open right now :(

I can relate to that...yesterday I hadn't full recovered and did a lot of yardwork...Right now I feel like I am trying to run a marathon wearing cinder blocks.

You know, I was thinking this same thing. Then I caught myself. Was it really the best weekend of my life? That's a pretty bold statement. Am I just getting too emotional? But I can't think of a better weekend. Ever. The anticipation. Absolutely perfect weather all weekend. Friday night at BWWs. Saturday - The breakfast TG. The camraderie. The 4C. The DTC. The museum. The ceremony. The ocean of burgundy in gold that seemed to fill every seat. The four minutes. Sunday - The 12 hour pre game TG. The Chief, SS, Rineharts, Torrences. I wouldn't have been surprised if the band showed up. The game itself with the awesome defensive TD in the last minutes combined with the intimacy of the small stadium - it was like watching our brothers play.

:notworthy

Yeah...it was pretty damn good!!!

Well, I have a few hundred pictures, I am going to put them on my laptop today and post them later.

This was the best weekend of my life, and the best redskins moment that I have been a part of (too young to remember any of the superbowls). The only thing that will top this is the Parade in Washington when we win the superbowl.

I met a lot of great people this weekend, a few new faces. I missed you Robbnva, but I am sure I will see you at a tailgate.

I wish I could rewind to Thursday night at TLC's house, because I would love to do it all over again, at the risk of completely killing my liver. This experience was once in a lifetime, even though I didn't get out to the HOF museum, my own fault because I went to sleep after the sun came up on Sunday morning :silly:.

Well, I am making brunch, so ya'll have to weait for them pictures :D

TLC and HH, it was great meeting you guys, however brief - not sure if you all remembered :laugh:

HH, thanks for selling me the jersey - its beautiful.

TLC, thanks for letting me buy it from the back of your car :)

Ah yes, how can I forget, despite being twisted. :pimp: Pssst.... hey buddy, I got an extra set of speakers here in the back of my truck... :laugh:

I had a blast this weekend. From Cedar point to the Hall (singing HTTR to Irvin LOUDLY in the bust room), to meeting DG's HS Coach, to meeting DG's College teammates, to meeting some of you.

Pez & Huly you guys are the best. Made my boys and I feel welcome. Praise_Gibbs, I can't believe you missed mentioning your rowdy ass neighbor Titaw, "It's About Time!", NUFF SAID! jbooma, you gots yourself a hot wife, you guys are the chillest. SSM, love the McD5 drop when I asked who you were, I'm a little slow and it didn't register that you were wearing a Portis jersey, hopefully the legendary legdrops will be back this year.

It truly was a special weekend.

Lots of memories, lots of photgraphs to upload (and I will), some tears, lots of laughter and most importantly...our family all together for all of it.

Tons of love and never-ending thanks to Pez and Huly.

We couldn't have done it without you two, nor would we want to.

What a wonderful way to begin our Super Bowl winning season.

See you all on Saturday for our 2nd HOME pre-season game.

Canton this past weekend = HOME away from HOME.

Hail to the Redskins

AND

Hail to Extreme Skins!

:notworthy

Archived