Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

This blog is severly lacking in insanity.

ok..what i can remember so far of my insanity.

1st night, we get slacky ****ed up drunk and i kick him in his ass 21 times. me and OVC are now on our way to the first strip club and ****ing around so much on the way thru the parking lot that security meets us before we even get to the door to tell us that we cant come in. no worries douchebags, were going to the next one then. get there and my memory gets fuzzy. some stripper bought me a shot of tequila and next thing i know...oh wait. nevermind

on the way home to OVC/Skinslove,Hunny,Torch,etc room and EVERYONE is quiet. i was told to be quiet 235345 times and i was sitting in the dark drinking a beer. **** this, im taking a case and going outside. come on OVC lets drink this...now were in the parking lot on a bench just us drinkin when 4 dudes pull up and ask us if they can buy a beer from us. "No, but you can help drink all of them if youre wearin burgundy and gold" they are and were now 6 deep. we crash out around 5ish.

next am around 9 i stumble thru the hotel, eat breakfast and go outside to find out that gary clark had just walked by but nobody who was playing catch threw a ball to him. why not? when are you ever going to do that again? anyways, shades on, jersey in front pocket and now in OVCs car headed to the tailgate. wow, i havent had that many jello shots in my life ever compared to the amount i had on saturday. every time i turned around Respect21 was giving me one. DTC pulls up and now im drinking crown royal out of the bottle with everyone else as well. yeah, its noon and im on tilt AGAIN!!.

chief z pulled up and i met him for the first time. i thanked him for being one of my earliest childhood memories and he looked me in the eye and thanked me back. i had to step off because i got choked up. that man oozes class. met lee torrance's dad and lets just say that within a little while his wife was asking me to "please stop feeding my husband drinks because lord knows he wont listen to me". he is one cool dude and that man did a beer bong with us. hahahahaha

ok, ceremony time. lets just get this out there. that place doesnt serve beer and when you are in the state that we all were it gets old pretty quick. we figured out pretty quickly though that art would be last or else there wouldnt be anyone left for the rest of them. darrell's son was very impressive when he spoke. darrell blew me away with the story of his friends leaving college and dying in a car wreck. but of course art took the cake. i still have no volce from screaming like a banshee. people were turning around looking at me because i was yelling so loud. he is the man...

back to the fairgounds and back to drinking. tom, you and amy are the **** when it comes to sneaking on busses. thats all i will say there. back to drinking and i am now feeling normal again. we now hit up the pub and are listening to these sorry ass cover band rappers embarrass themselves but the women are hot and i am wasted so anything sounds good. slacky will talk to any chic without hesitation and i give him props for that. after that we get everyone back together and meet up at the bench for our nightly session. im wasted and we now have 2 cases. anyone remember why we went into the hotel that wasnt being done built? i remember reic sneaking to the roof and me taking the ladder down so he couldnt get down. i remember ovc saying he hit his head and i remember lots of beer...everything else is fuzzy..

sunday its back to the fairgrounds and back to the drinking. i feel now that i am about 75% alcohol and the rest blood/whatever. it is getting to the point where im hearing things in a different language and hoping that im not speaking like that. we go to the game and were RIGHT on the field. then that stupid ****ing colts mascot shoots us with silly string. so i take it, ball it up and knock him right in the dome with it. ***** ass nag went and told security. so now security wants to try and be tuff with me. "did you throw something at the mascot?""yep but only after he shot me with silly string." "dont hit him again" "dont let him throw anything at me then. he started it but couldnt take it". cop knew he had nothing so he told me to sit down. stupid pig. :laugh:

there is more i am sure but its all still coming in waves. i know that when i got back to DC monday night my brother was waiting for me with beer and then last night i went out to the black cat and drank while the circle jerks played. i got home today around 3PM and i hurt. i hurt bad..:cheers:

now were in the parking lot on a bench just us drinkin when 4 dudes pull up and ask us if they can buy a beer from us. "No, but you can help drink all of them if youre wearin burgundy and gold" they are and were now 6 deep. we crash out around 5ish.

now that is some cool ****

sunday its back to the fairgrounds and back to the drinking. i feel now that i am about 75% alcohol and the rest blood/whatever. it is getting to the point where im hearing things in a different language and hoping that im not speaking like that. we go to the game and were RIGHT on the field. then that stupid ****ing colts mascot shoots us with silly string. so i take it, ball it up and knock him right in the dome with it. ***** ass nag went and told security. so now security wants to try and be tuff with me. "did you throw something at the mascot?""yep but only after he shot me with silly string." "dont hit him again" "dont let him throw anything at me then. he started it but couldnt take it". cop knew he had nothing so he told me to sit down. stupid pig. :laugh:

hilarious :laugh: you punk'd the colts mascot. priceless :laugh:

me and papa torrance

http://photos.torresa.com/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=68257&g2_serialNumber=2

and me just being me all weekend. no shirt on, hair wild as hell and shades. shades were needed to keep my eyes from bleeding out.

DSC_3500.jpg

i told OVC that my liver has served me with divorce papers and that were splitting custody of our kidneys. when the lady at BWW's asked me if she could get me anything i said "a blood transfusion" :doh:

ok..what i can remember so far of my insanity.

1st night, we get slacky ****ed up drunk and i kick him in his ass 21 times. me and OVC are now on our way to the first strip club and ****ing around so much on the way thru the parking lot that security meets us before we even get to the door to tell us that we cant come in.

**** You *****!!!! Ill say it straight to your face again. :laugh:

slacky will talk to any chic without hesitation and i give him props for that.

You're damn right I will. All I can say is screw that girl's stupid ass friend. She wanted to come back and talk to us, but the friend had other ideas.

BigMike, Sunday night was when you took the ladder down, you have it posted as Saturday night.

Saturday night was when you ****ers pretended to be cops.

*******s.

first off you ran like a girl when you thought ovc and i were the cops. so who are you calling a *****? :laugh: dude you outran the girl even!!

and second off i was beyond hammered and have stated it.

and yes slacky i knw you will say it to my face..until you fall down again because you drink too much!! :silly:

jrock..dont ever forget the country band that hog plays jug for!!! :laugh:

oh yeah, i just remembered something else. TLC wasnt there to pick me up from the airport at 8AM like he said he was gonna be. he was busy playing grab ass with the boys all night and slept thru it. AND!! he didnt have a beer waiting for me. you are ALWAYS supposed to have a beer for someone when they fly in first thing!!

but i got chik fila so im a happy boy again

**** You *****!!!! Ill say it straight to your face again. :laugh:

You're damn right I will. All I can say is screw that girl's stupid ass friend. She wanted to come back and talk to us, but the friend had other ideas.

you're right, they come to talk to us, not your annoying drunk ass.

first off you ran like a girl when you thought ovc and i were the cops. so who are you calling a *****? :laugh: dude you outran the girl even!!

and second off i was beyond hammered and have stated it.

and yes slacky i knw you will say it to my face..until you fall down again because you drink too much!! :silly:

jrock..dont ever forget the country band that hog plays jug for!!! :laugh:

They had stopped running when they reached the pavement.

I was like **** them, why did they stop running?

:laugh:

OK, that beats my attempt to cut my finger off. Feel better, Chris. :cheers:

ES INJURY LIST -- WARLORD1863: finger, out

honorary_hog: finger, will play

OVC Chairman: knee/forehead, will play

torch7: illness, probable

paige3girl: leg, probable

Tastes Like Chicken: liver, doubtful

Did I miss anyone? :silly:

dont forget the hole in my finger from throwing a 2x4 with a rusty nail at reic and them as the "imaginary cops" were coming....

We almost couldnt tell you it was us we were laughing so hard at watching you guys run.

haha, and in all this, hunny faceplanted the gravel... and like a true gentelmen, Reic didnt stop running.....

and Mike... dont forget the hoooooooooohoooooooooo that had Jrock about to have a heart attack laughing!

haha, and in all this, hunny faceplanted the gravel... and like a true gentelmen, Reic didnt stop running.....

and Mike... dont forget the hoooooooooohoooooooooo that had Jrock about to have a heart attack laughing!

I haven't laughed that hard in years. I was crying. And don't front, you told me your ribs hurt from laughing so hard!! :laugh:

I haven't laughed that hard in years. I was crying. And don't front, you told me your ribs hurt from laughing so hard!! :laugh:

between the joke and lauging at you... dude. you're face was so red i could still see it in the pitch black! lol

It was funny though. I thought Hog was gonna kill Mike

bostic..you and big sexy are the shizznit. straight up you guys made me laugh every time I saw you. and i only remember that pic because you showed it to me up there. i kind of drank a lot.

LOD, dude you are the convoy king. the way people were just staring at us like we were nuts when we would have 13 cars change lanes at once was hysterical. thanks for the ride and the awesome napping experience..lol

oh jrock, you know i nub nu...dont get all butt hurt. lol

i thought hog was going to kill me too but instead he just made the same carl edwards joke over and over and over and over and over.

OVC, big props to your grandma dude. she was about a sweet of a lady as I have ever met and the best cook in a LONG time. those cookies/brownies/lasagna/salad hit the spot hardcore..

you only turn 21 once. and he seemed to like it :laugh:

:applause: Good points...I do seem to remember that 1) He didn't tell you to stop (kind of scary there) 2) He did have "one or two drinks" that night so he probably didn't feel too much pain.

Archived