Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Canton this past weekend = HOME away from HOME.

Hail to the Redskins

AND

Hail to Extreme Skins!

:notworthy

It truly was home away from home. We completely owned the entire city of Canton, and even surrounding small towns like New Philly and Strasburg. Ridiculous.

I can't wait for the cricket master's pictures! :)

Guess what, guys.

On saturday morning before heading out to the target to get some tailgate supplies... TLC, Reic, and I were tossing the ball in front of the Hampton Inn. I tried to catch a low pass from my cuz TLC and my left ring finger bent back, hurt like a mother.

I could barely bend my finger, but I could. Because of that I knew it wasn't broken. It hurt whenever I tried flexing it, and by the induction ceremony it was turning blue. I thought I just had it bruised because it hurt but I could still move it.

Sunday was worse, it was swollen and bluish a bit. But as the day went on it got better. So I decided today to see the doctor, just to see what I could do about the bad bruise. I got an x-ray done and apparently my finger got hyper-extended (that's what she said) and a chunk of my finger bone broke off at one of the joints.

TLC, thanks for breaking my finger. ;P

Guess what, guys.

On saturday morning before heading out to the target to get some tailgate supplies... TLC, Reic, and I were tossing the ball in front of the Hampton Inn. I tried to catch a low pass from my cuz TLC and my left ring finger bent back, hurt like a mother.

I could barely bend my finger, but I could. Because of that I knew it wasn't broken. It hurt whenever I tried flexing it, and by the induction ceremony it was turning blue. I thought I just had it bruised because it hurt but I could still move it.

Sunday was worse, it was swollen and bluish a bit. But as the day went on it got better. So I decided today to see the doctor, just to see what I could do about the bad bruise. I got an x-ray done and apparently my finger got hyper-extended (that's what she said) and a chunk of my finger bone broke off at one of the joints.

Make him pay the Dr bill, and some money for the pain and suffering. I know a good lawyer

It truly was home away from home. We completely owned the entire city of Canton, and even surrounding small towns like New Philly and Strasburg. Ridiculous.

I can't wait for the cricket master's pictures! :)

DUDE! your sig is amazing HAHAHAHAHAHA.... my RIBS hurt from that

OK, that beats my attempt to cut my finger off. Feel better, Chris. :cheers:

ES INJURY LIST -- WARLORD1863: finger, out

honorary_hog: finger, will play

OVC Chairman: knee/forehead, will play

torch7: illness, probable

paige3girl: leg, probable

Tastes Like Chicken: liver, doubtful

Did I miss anyone? :silly:

Damn Warlord, you are a trooper. You went through 2 tailgates, the game and the induction with a broken finger.

You didn't even mention it in the hotel room either, damn skippy.

And he helped pour cheap vodka on my sliced finger. All the while suffering a far greater injury himself.

I nominate WARLORD1863 for an ES Burgundy Star Medal. :applause: :notworthy :cheers:

DLSF stepped on a nail which went through her flip flop and into her foot pretty deep. She's limping bad.

Daddy's Little Skins Fan: foot, doubtful

Guess what, guys.

TRANSLATION: TLC throws bullets a la Marino or Schroeder. :cool:

Make him pay the Dr bill, and some money for the pain and suffering. I know a good lawyer

I know a good doctor :silly:

Don't forget the pole that Slacky attacked. :paranoid:

Pole, gametime decision.

Damn Warlord, you are a trooper. You went through 2 tailgates, the game and the induction with a broken finger.

He's a trooper, he's my cousin. You could prolly yank one of his boys out, and he'd be at the game the next week. :laugh:

And he helped pour cheap vodka on my sliced finger. All the while suffering a far greater injury himself. SIDENOTE- Hog proceeded to lick the vodka off of his finger, thus doubling the utility of the alcohol. :applause:

I nominate WARLORD1863 for an ES Burgundy Star Medal. :applause: :notworthy :cheers:

As POTES, I grant the Burgundy Star and proclaim today, "WARLORD1863 Day". :notworthy :applause:

Don't forget the "diamond", every single night! Well except for one, but I went someplace similar.

I didn't mention it for a few reasons:

1. We were literally 30 seconds away from going to one hell of a tailgate

2. A hospital? REALLY? That's going to cut into my drinking time severely.

3. TLC might worry.

4. I really didn't think it was broken, or at least convinced myself that I didn't. I just assumed the pain, swelling, and blue color was just from a bad bad bruise.

One thing's for sure, it didn't do a damn thing to take away from an epic weekend. I just couldn't play catch with a football.

Praise_Gibbs, I can't believe you missed mentioning your rowdy ass neighbor Titaw, "It's About Time!", NUFF SAID!

:doh: Damn dude. I can't believe I forgot to add you in.

It was a pleasure meeting you, bro. Kinda funny that it took us quite a while to realize that we are both members of ES. :laugh:

I should have known when you knew about Zorn's "maroon, black, and yellow" comment. As well as wearing the whistle around your neck that Huly was giving out at the tailgate. Yeah, I can be that slow. :laugh:

We definitely have to hit a game up together. You are a chill dude. :cheers:

You were one of the best room-mates I have ever had...it was almost like you weren't ever there :silly:

Glad I got to meet you and that you enjoyed your time in Canton...I enjoyed the Orange Skittle shot in the parking lot at BWW...that was some good stuff.

Yeah it was nice meeting you too... I really wish I had made it back to the room ONE night... But alas... it didn't happen...

I got back to work today and everyone said that I had changed... And I think I have... I'm not the pushover that I used to be, I've got higher self confidence, a bigger ego, and higher self esteem because of the weekend... Maybe it had something to do with me finding out that I could meet people I didn't know, in an unfamiliar setting... Or maybe it was something else... But this weekend changed the rest of my life for the better...

Thanks guys, especially the people I remember meeting (I was 3 sheets the whole time, but I have pictures to help me remember) off the top of my head...

"Roommates" ECU and Slinky

Slacky - Happy 21'st man...

Reic - Gayer than I remember... :) Just kidding man had a blast with ya

H_H - As always nothing but a pleasure

SSM - You're the coolest black person that was at BWW's at 4:00 playing poker with me...

MIA - Nice to sit down and have some conversations with ya, good guy right there...

TLC - Nice to get to know you rather than me saying "could I get more crack on sticks?"

Krabber - The best looking EMO kid at the HOF

MTH & DLSF - Both great people enjoyed talking to both of them...

LOD - What can I say... I appreciate the offer for the ride home, but I was in my own world... Nice to see a TW player in person...

J-rock - Well it was.... um... cool... :) nah man, I had a blast hangin with you... Thanks for guarding my Coor's lights while I was smoking or taking skittle shots...

Huly & Pez (yeah you get a space between the last people) - 2 of the most generous, nicest people you will ever meet... Thank you guys so much for everything you did...

That's just off the top of my head... If you met me and want to know how I felt about you... let me know...

And yes I am an attention whore...

Hey now... let's not forget that i stepped on a rusty nail.

(my foot's being amputated friday)

... KIDDING.

honorary_hog: finger, anus - will play

Fixed. :paranoid:

Archived