Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

I'm still here in Canton, using the hotel lobby computer. I haven't been blogging with the others but for the most part I was right there in the thick of the action. I even got some riccochet silly string that Blue sprayed on MIA and Honorary Hog. My flight is at 6 pm so I'm heading over to the hall of fame museum to tour around. I hope they still have those Redskin fan packages left, but somehow I doubt it.

I'm toting my John Riggins McFarlane figure around with me, he's my travelling buddy.

What an epic weekend with my cousin TLC and all the guys and gals of extremeskins. I only get to see these guys maybe once or twice a season, so I felt that I really didn't know anybody. After spending a weekend with them, I am glad to know each and every one of them.

I just need to get my board name changed to something less awkward to say.

"Yeah TLC, Hog, Tor, BigMike, and uh... Warlord are heading over in the car together."

Thanks for the memories, guys.

Joe Pez and I are still in Jeep driving home. It is very quiet as none of us can talk. I will post pics tomorrow I have the pics of MIA MIke TLC HH etc with the colt's mascot and silly string :)

HH dancing and Joe (SSM) does not know it yet but I took a pic of him sleeping in the Jeep :)

I had a very good time this weekend seeing everybody and meeting new people as well. I'm trying to get my voice back from all the yelling and screaming. I have pics and a couple of video clips of everybody singing Hail to the Redskins at Buffalo Wild Wings. As soon as I get my pics together i'll post what I have.

Great meeting you again!!!!

And don't forget Don Warren signing your back.....I will post the pic tonight!

:laugh: almost forgot about that one. (Hell I didn't have anything to drink either)

Great to see you again too. Send me a PM and I will give you an email address to send the file to.

Thanks again

Wow, what a great ****ing weekend. It seems like the guys had the blogging down to a "T" especially in regards to "my events".

Yes, the grill caught fire and I will be talking to Coleman's to get that thing replaced. It was less than a year old :mad:

Yes, we had a "run-in" with the cops, but I think I would have been in the clear due to the fact I was the victim of getting a cheap shot from the the Bronco's....... I mean the Colts mascot. I guess he got so pissed by hearing me start the "let's go Bronco's" chant, that he went back before half-time and changed his mane. What a tool........ Oh and I also don't think he liked me saying he had blue balls :silly:

Man there's just to much for me to cover right now since I have to get ready to go to the bar and work.

Man... I had a great weekend... Meeting all of you guys and gals was truely amazing... The people that were brought together, all different kinds of people... This was honestly the best weekend of my LIFE... The people in canton are so hospitable... My hotel was about 20 miles south, and on Friday night one of the locals told me "you shouldn't drive that far" so she let me stay at her house so that I wouldn't have to sleep on the floor of a Hotel room... The next day tailgate was insane, and the HOF ceremony was perfect... That night I went to the Pub and was in the "outside bar" (The one with the line to get in) and once again I met another local who didn't want me to drive that far to the hotel, she said that I could stay with her... Talk about hospitality...

Then I drove to Cincinatti, where I met my friend Steph and her friend Anna... Anna was more than hospitable not only did she say I could crash there, we drank until 3:30 in the morning... When it was time to go to bed, I was about to crash on their futon and she said that her bed would be more comfortable, since I had to drive home today... Wow... She was right, her bed really was comfy, and my back doesn't even hurt anymore...

:)

Hey, I told people I was tired and that I was going to lay down for a little while. It's just that the "little while" part turned into about 30 minutes :laugh:

Hey Mike my wife confirmed for me that it was your dad's landscaping company that did our work.

They did a phenomenal job.

Well, I just got back to my dad's house in Culpeper.

I still have to drive to Norfolk, but **** that, I am staying here for a few days, lol.

I have a few hundred pictures I took. I will add them all tomorrow.

Wow.

What an amazing, un****ingbelieveable experience. I still have no voice from yelling for Darrell, Art, the Skins in the HOF Game, at the Colts, their skanky yet easily influenced cheerleaders, and their ****head mascot who tried to get us nailed by the Akron-Canton PD. :mad:

It was great meeting a slew of new faces to put with familiar names, ECU, IONTOP, Blackest Eyes and Dad, PG, etc, if I left out any names, I'm sorry I was probably drunkest. :cheers: Especially at the pregame tailgate, I hear I was in rare form. I vaguely recall learning the game Cornhole and playing against some cool Browns fans. I also met a grandfatherly gentleman who shares my last name, who I'm probably related to. Also recall having my first Pez wings of the season (which means football is officially HERE) and Papa Pez's fajitas were outstanding. Paige, I hope your leg is okay, she burned it pretty bad on the toolbox grill. Ouch. :(

Hey Jrock- remember the wonderful lady at breakfast who graced us all with an uncovered sneeze that sounded like this pppppppbpbbbpbbpbbbbbb. Delicious.

Let me summarize Thursday to present with one fell swoop-

Drink, sleep, drive, drink, dollar bills, drink, sleep, drink, Induction, drink, dollar bills, drink, sleep, drink, Game, drink, sleep, drive, collapse. :doh: :silly:

I couldn't have asked for better friends to hang with this weekend.

Well, I could maybe think of one, some of you know who I'm talking about, a real "Diamond" in the rough ;)

Man... I had a great weekend... Meeting all of you guys and gals was truely amazing... The people that were brought together, all different kinds of people... This was honestly the best weekend of my LIFE... The people in canton are so hospitable... My hotel was about 20 miles south, and on Friday night one of the locals told me "you shouldn't drive that far" so she let me stay at her house so that I wouldn't have to sleep on the floor of a Hotel room... The next day tailgate was insane, and the HOF ceremony was perfect... That night I went to the Pub and was in the "outside bar" (The one with the line to get in) and once again I met another local who didn't want me to drive that far to the hotel, she said that I could stay with her... Talk about hospitality...

Then I drove to Cincinatti, where I met my friend Steph and her friend Anna... Anna was more than hospitable not only did she say I could crash there, we drank until 3:30 in the morning... When it was time to go to bed, I was about to crash on their futon and she said that her bed would be more comfortable, since I had to drive home today... Wow... She was right, her bed really was comfy, and my back doesn't even hurt anymore...

:)

From this, we can insinuate that you either behaved yourself or you didn't..

:silly::laugh:

Looks like a group of us made it on the Washington Post gallery...

From left to right:

TorresA, Torch7, OVCChairman, Hunny, Teddy833, Slacky McSlackAss

Dude, how do you not see me there?

I am in the 47 jersey to the right of your arm ******* :P

Archived