Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Im posting while driving on my crackberry. 76west is curvy and morons like to clog up the left lane.

We just passed the worlds biggest Big Mac. :wtf:

I cant stress enough how close our brush with disaster was on 522 in Breezewood. Somehow we all managed to get in the suv without noticing the tailgate fully up and open. Pulled out onto 522 and Hog heard some lady yelling at us. HH's blowup mattress and Reic and krabber's luggage had rolled out onto the highway

I slammed it into reverse, almost hit an 18 wheeler, and Reic darted out of the way of a Ryder truck.

Thankfully, none of the booze was lost.

:laugh: :doh:

Im posting while driving on my crackberry. 76west is curvy and morons like to clog up the left lane.

We just passed the worlds biggest Big Mac. :wtf:

I cant stress enough how close our brush with disaster was on 522 in Breezewood. Somehow we all managed to get in the suv without noticing the tailgate fully up and open. Pulled out onto 522 and Hog heard some lady yelling at us. HH's blowup mattress and Reic and krabber's luggage had rolled out onto the highway

I slammed it into reverse, almost hit an 18 wheeler, and Reic darted out of the way of a Ryder truck.

omg... is anyone else laughing out loud at this!!!

Oh this is gonna be good. :munchout:

I expect a big screen road movie about this adventure after all is said and done. ;)

hey all!

this is skinslove<3 checking in from canton.

things are good so far. we had about 20 cars in out caravan, and we all made it safely to canton. it was great seeing cars with redskins gear all together moving up the highway. we are here just pregaming and ready to head to buffalo wild wing to get this party started.

i honestly dont think that canton has any idea of the burgundy and gold invasion of their town. i will keep you posted as to what goes down here during the time that we are taking over canton.

im sitting here drinking beers with skinsfan44, teddy, slacky, hunny, bigmike, ovc and we are waiting for the stragglers torch and tom (yet to join es). tonight should be good times.

for those that aren't here, ill be taking a ton of pictures to document the trip.

<3

p.s. bigmike rocks :cool:

Awesome. You kids better behave up there. I don't want to hear about anyone getting arrested!!!

theyd have to catch me before they could arrest me;)

flight delayed an hour in SD to LA

flight delayed 1.5 hours from LA to BWI

TLC forgot to wake up and pick me up from the airport (douchebag)

and you should be here...:mad:

on our way to the FIRST stop in our long drunken night that will hopefully end up without having OVC trying to climb hills and getting lost in 4 foot deep weeds.

im on beer 5 I think and havent had a shot yet. i am pretty sure that by the time i am at the bar for 30 minutes i will have had 2 shots in me.

were watching the nascar race before the game on sunday...freakin awesome!!

and candace rocks..

on our way to the FIRST stop in our long drunken night that will hopefully end up without having OVC trying to climb hills and getting lost in 4 foot deep weeds.

im on beer 5 I think and havent had a shot yet. i am pretty sure that by the time i am at the bar for 30 minutes i will have had 2 shots in me.

were watching the nascar race before the game on sunday...freakin awesome!!

and candace rocks..

Where are you watching the race at? My father and I may have to tag along...he is a big NASCAR fan.

Archived