Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Hope it wasn't at the Cards game last year. :paranoid:

I call TLC, TLC sometimes and sometimes John. Pez is Pez in real life so thats easy. Huly is tough, I know her real name but called her Huly for so long it seems weird using her real first name. Raub just somehow fits and I always call him that. Skinsfan44 has always been Dave. Burgold is always Burgold. Cricket is always Stacey, cause thats what i knew her as first, MIA is always Mike, H_H is sometimes Jason and sometimes Hog, Dfitz is always Dave, georgiaredskins is always Karla. I could go on and on. It's funny to think about who's you use and who's you don't.

I think it is the longer names and the one with numbers that always make me wonder. You're right about the names like Huly, Raub, and many others that I can see being a nick name. I bet you peoples heads turn when people call "Ron Jeremy" by name.

Here laying down in my car. Next thing i know, bschurm is taking a picture of me lol.

Now in the stadium, tremendous ovation for Gibbs, Charley Taylor and other former Skins, Green and a thunderous roar for Art Monk that lasted several minutes. I cant believe that I'm at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, about to watch Green and Monk get inducted. WOW.

this is the krabber checking in... Ill try to give a somewhat coherent update of my day.

Ok...so we just got back to the room from the induction ceremony. ****ing fandemonium. Im sure you all watched the 4 minute standing ovation for Monk, but it was unreal in real life. Holy ****. The "Its About Time" chant started in me, TLC, and h_h's section. Unreal.

Anyways...today consisted of madness. Got to the tailgate and the first thing we did was take one of IONTOP's Skittle vodka shots. Then I migrate over to the other side of the tailgate. Start taking jello shot after jello shot and start pounding beers. Me and Sweet Sassy (ie- Joe squared) DESTROYED Reic and daddy's little skins fan in a game of cornhole. Then I make the switch to cranberry vodka's. Pretty much killed the bottle of Grey Goose. Im hammered by now. Im walking towards the shuttle, drink in hand. Next thing I know, a shrimp tail lands in my drink. BigMike was destroying the shrimp like no tomorrow and wasnt paying attention to where the tails were going.

Then the cops show up...not like they could do ****. These cops were huge, btw. Not in the "ex-Marine who is still jacked" huge; the Ben Stiller after the credits of Dodgeball huge. They have 4 wheelers to get around. At first, one of em drove up the top of the hill and turned on his flashing lights to 'demonstrate their presence'. It was pretty lame. Anyways...apparently, the neighbors werent cool with our boisterous voices...especially when the megaphone was used. And the alcohol had loosened our lips, so to speak. Specifically come up to me and BigMike asking who the guy with the megaphone was. A random thought about the 4-wheelers: Did the 4-wheelers come and then they got fat, or did they need the 4-wheelers because they are so fat?

By that time, it was time to head to the field to watch the induction so we boarded the shuttles and got to our seats and watched the ceremony.

We are just chillin in the room right now. Showerin and headin to the Pub soon. Updates to follow if I dont get incoherent again.

Oh yeah...and mikeinalexandria's grill caught on fire. Not just the grill part. The legs, the wheels, all of it. Pez had to break out the fire extinguisher to make sure fire was out. We got a pic of BigMike jumping in on the action.

Oh...and BigMike? To quote honorary_hog: "You ever meet someone you know online and they are everything that you thought they would be? Yeah...thats BigMike."

Sounds like good **** up in Canton. I'm jealous, I worked for 16 hours on Friday and pretty much slept all day today until the induction ceremony. Oh well, I'll get back to passing out cold in raining parking lots soon enough.

In the meantime, someone get Joe to take a few shots of rum before the game tomorrow for me ;)

Thats a good question. We run into that at the tailgates all the time. Some people I call by their names, others by their board name. Kinda depends on the name.

And a lucky few of us go by the initials of celebrities who they apparently look like when one adorns their deluxe beer goggles.

beergoggles.jpg

Over an hour since the speeches and still no updates. :mad:

We had to walk back to the fairgrounds, about a mile or two, and then sit in traffic for a while. I compared it to the red lots at fedex, Stark Country Fairgrounds was an exact replica.

I wanted to post in this thread from my blackberry in a bar in canton. I met hog, krabber, and TLC at the ceremony, and it was awesome.

From the apache flyover to the ridiculous ovation for Art Monk, today was everything I imagined and more.

The crowd was awesome. Hail to the Redskins broke out randomly during commercial breaks. Joe Theisman was signing autographs. Gary Clark was mobbed by fans. Michael Irvin was booed relentlessy.

Every bar I've been to has been filled with Monk and Green jerseys. Redskins nation represented tonight. I've never been more proud to be an Extremeskin.

We had to walk back to the fairgrounds, about a mile or two, and then sit in traffic for a while. I compared it to the red lots at fedex, Stark Country Fairgrounds was an exact replica.

Same here. My father and I proceeded to go to Denny's, ha.

We got to the fairgrounds a little late for the tailgate...but I was looking around for it. Was it around the tree line where it curves around? There were a bunch of RV's in that area and a canopy or two. But like I said, we got there fairly late and were just looking around, but hopefully I'll be there at some point tomorrow.

We're going to the Hall of Fame tomorrow morning. Probably not at 8:30, but some time in the morning. Hopefuly I'll see some of ya'll there.

Oh yeah...and mikeinalexandria's grill caught on fire. Not just the grill part. The legs, the wheels, all of it. Pez had to break out the fire extinguisher to make sure fire was out. We got a pic of BigMike jumping in on the action.

So BigMike tried to help with putting out the fire, eh? Did he remember to zip his pants back up? :laugh:

"The Pub, krabber. The Pub. We are at The Pub right now. When you are waking up tomorrow and trying to piece together your night, I want you to remember me looking you in the face and telling you that you were at The Pub." -honorary_hog.

After last nights events, its probably a good thing he told me that.

Well...as you can imagine, we were at The Pub. BigMike took advantage of the fact that I was using my credict card to buy a chick a beer. Just fo rher to leave as soonas it got in her hands. ****ing ****es.

Got Slacky wasted. Duh. Its his 21st. So yeah. WASTED. Got him hittin on a cougar DD. And after she ditched him, he still wanted to talk to her. Wasted.

Back in the room playing spades with Sweet Sassy, h_h, and hunny.

Can I get 20 on Slacky? :D

big mike here...slacky went to bed on his 21st birthday. we didnt carry him home. he didnt puke, he went to sleep.

im hammered, been hammered, staying hammered. im hated by those who dont understand me and loved by those who understand that i am not different in person then i am on here. i love what i love and dont what i dont

krabber is a cool mofo. i would drink with him anywhere at any time and never think twice.

ovc chairman is my wingman. derek and i are going to be boys forever and a day. even though he is a ford fan and cant "climb a hill" to save his ass

tlc is a big dude. i never realized how big that guy was but he is as funny as he is tall.

HH...illl kill you.

big sexy and bostic are my new boys. i got nothing but love for those dudes and will drink with them until my last breath.

candace...candace...candace...ive been letting you in on the dirt. its funny how dumb it gets but its priceless..

art ****ing monk. art ****ing monk. i dont know what else to say.

i met chief zee today. first time. i thanked him for being a huge part of my childhood memories..and the man thanked me!! me!! i had to tell him id see him later cuz i started to tear up.

met merle olson..hes the man.

challenged crackhead irvin to a fight with like 10 other dudes and he didnt even acknowledge us.

did i say i was ****ed up?

yeah sc...im the ONLY 88 fan here and gettin lots of **** from these ****s.

its 4AM i think and i could use a drink but i shouldnt. dude i dont know what time it really is. ive met so many people, smoked so many cigars, drank so much that i dont know what to do next.

hunny wants to all go get in her hot tub at 4am so she can "wake up"..

yeah its like that in canton

Sweet Sassy Molassy here.

So this weekend is hereby deemed "Epic Weekend".

Where to start? Well, as everyone else has said, the tailgate was ****ing ridiculous. A ton of people there, and craziness has followed. From MIA igniting his grill, to trying to pack up in record fashion to get to the stadium, to me losing my ticket.

How'd I lose my ticket you ask? Well, I was walking to the stadium when 53 Bostic 53 asked me if I had my ticket, I pulled it out to show him I had it. Slipped it back in my pocket and went on to the gates with The Krabber and Daddy's Little Skins Fan. About 100 yards from the gate I went in my pocket to get my ticket ... no ticket. NOWHERE!! ****ING NOWHERE! I start backtracking with Reic and IONTOP, and my ticket was gone. We ended up getting a ticket from a scalper to get me in there. You watched the ceremony, so you know it was awesome.

We leave the stadium and see a sea of people waiting on the buses, so we took the heel toe express back to the fairgrounds. We (Reic, The Krabber, and MIA) roll back to the hotel after awhile, freshen up a little and head to the bar. We get there and I don't have cash. So I go into the bar next door to use their ATM. I get in line, and notice the ATM is right in-front of the ladies rest room, so I'm just staring at hot chicks who are trying to get their "Racehorse" piss on. All the while I'm in line waiting for this dude who is getting $2,000 out of the ATM in $200 increments because that's the limit. So I stared at the hot chicks for like 20 minutes. Then the guy is finally done, he turns around and gives me $20 and apologizes for holding me up. The dude behind me tries to grab the 20 before me, and I, with the quickness, grabbed the 20 and met up with the crew.

Hunny, OVC, Reic, Krabber, TLC, H_H, Slacky and MIA were all hanging out trying to have fun. The Krabber and I had an amazing battle on Deer Hunter in the bar. Killing animals really is fun. With H_H watching, Krabber and I played, the rest of the crew left us. We catch a cab back to the hotel, and chill out. The Krabber, TLC and I tried to teach a drunk H_H and Hunny how to play spades. After realizing that trying to teach them anything while intoxicated was a waste of time, we decided to play a game of War instead.

After the game of war Hunny, Reic, The Krabber and myself went to meet up with OVC and friends for some even later night drinking, we encounter some guys playing music and sounding bullhorns at like 3am. Not classy guys. Luckily it wasn't any part of our crew, so I don't have to be ashamed of myself. While chilling out havings cigs, drinking beers and talking, Hunny, The Krabber, Reic and I notice a gigantic building that is currently under construction. So we stood in a circle for about 30 minutes coming up with a horror movie for that building. We discussed just what role every person would play in this movie. Hunny is the cute girl who coerces everyone else into going into an empty unfinished building at 3am. Reic is the nerdy kid who gets killed just before the somewhat nerdy black guy. Guess who the somewhat nerdy black guy is? If you said SSM, you'd be right. The Krabber is the guy who ends up hooking up with the girl, because they hate each other so much they now love each other, unfortunately he dies while saving her life after she falls and is facing a most-certain doom.

We finally decided to actually venture into the building. We go all the way to the roof of this building and think of even more to go with this story. After awhile we decided to join back up with the group. The building was dark as hell and almost like a maze to navigate. Reic ran off trying to scare us. We figured Billy was going to try to do something, but we kept going. We finally get to the bottom floor and realize that the there are lights on, and it was dark when we went in. We start walking down the hall when we hear some loud banging, and voices that's obviously not Reic. We take a few more steps when we hear another really serious bang. This is the point that Hunny, fresh with the horror story on her mind, turned around and started running. The Krabber follows and I go right behind them. We got out of the building hoping it wasn't cops or something. Hunny was booking it, when all of a sudden she falls over. It was like perfect horror movie shtick. We turn around to see BigMike and OVC running out of the building laughing. Apparently they were the "cops" that we heard. We found Billy, apparently while he was hiding to jump out at us, he heard the noises too, and decided to book it as well.

We're now back at the hotel sprawled out trying to get one iota of sleep, before the wreckage continues tomorrow. EPIC ****ING WIN!

Archived