Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Im so depressed to be home. I just wanna get back on a plane and fly up to Canton just to tailgate again. The ceremony and game was really, really cool but for me the tailgating was what did it for me. I really enjoyed meeting every single one of you and had such a great time (even if I dont remember all of it). The hospitality, comraderie, and just great nature fun is something I will hold close to me for a long time.

Im so depressed to be home. I just wanna get back on a plane and fly up to Canton just to tailgate again. The ceremony and game was really, really cool but for me the tailgating was what did it for me. I really enjoyed meeting every single one of you and had such a great time (even if I dont remember all of it). The hospitality, comraderie, and just great nature fun is something I will hold close to me for a long time.

I didn't enjoy meeting you in the least. **** you!

Just kidding, I feel the same. The best way to put is, is in song.

"I've had the time of my life

No I never felt this way before

Yes I swear it's the truth

And I owe it all to you

'Cause I've had the time of my life

And I've searched through every open door

'Til I found the truth

And I owe it all to you"

:laugh:

And I owe it all to you

'Til I found the truth

And I owe it all to you"

you have cheapened what I meant. **** you!!

You light up my life

You give me hope

To carry on

You light up my days

and fill my nights with song

And I owe it all to you

'Til I found the truth

And I owe it all to you"

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww SSM is saranading BigMike :)

On a separate note, I'm buying a case or two, staying home and getting twisted drunk. Anyone want to join?????????

And no not you Reic, especially since that risqu'e photo of you in TLC's house has appeared on teh interwebz :silly:

I agree with this. Was more than just tailgating for a game. It was a whole Redskins weekend. And it wasn't just couple guys making a Redskins weekend, it was the whole city, something extra special.

I had such a blast there, seeing the HOF, and seeing Art Monk finally make it...but not just seeing everyone, but seeing the City of Canton taken over by us Redskins fans!!! It was a trip. I will get the chance to post some pics as soon as possible.

Great seeing those of you who I knew, and all you folks I met!!! See you throughout the season!!!!

Mac

I must thank the Hampton Canton for creating the most efficient use of space possible in a hotel room. Shout out to TorresA for giving us one of his rooms. Sorry that you're no longer welcome there, Torr. :laugh:

Since words cannot describe the cramped space we shared, here is a diagram (to scale) of our sleeping arrangements last night. Me, honorary_hog, jrockster21, mikeinalexandria, and BigMike619:

HamptonCanton.jpg

BigMike619 is on a blowup mattress in the corner, with the A/C blowing directly on him. 2 chairs stacked on the round table. Me and H_H on the 2 double beds. Jrock in between us on the floor, almost stepped on him twice getting up. MIA on a deflated blowup mattress, which Reic brought, but didn't quite work. Watching MIA slowly sink to the floor was one of the highlights of my first night in Canton. :laugh:

One of the lowlights was BigMike laying on top of me Sunday night, or rather, Monday morning at 4:30am. He truly is a big dude, funny as hell, and we have determined that he is krabber in 10 years. Good luck with that, Joe. :laugh: ;)

H_H, I love you like a brother, but sweet jeebus you snort like a hog when you're drunk. And you must've had gas last night, cuz I kept hearing this sound~~

Hog it's nice to see that TLC shared Jrock with you. Was it more of a "push me pull you" or "shishkabob" :laugh:

Im posting while driving on my crackberry. 76west is curvy and morons like to clog up the left lane.

We just passed the worlds biggest Big Mac. :wtf:

I cant stress enough how close our brush with disaster was on 522 in Breezewood. Somehow we all managed to get in the suv without noticing the tailgate fully up and open. Pulled out onto 522 and Hog heard some lady yelling at us. HH's blowup mattress and Reic and krabber's luggage had rolled out onto the highway

I slammed it into reverse, almost hit an 18 wheeler, and Reic darted out of the way of a Ryder truck.

Thankfully, none of the booze was lost.

:laugh: :doh:

is this what happened to HH's mattress?

Is everyone's liver recovered yet? I ended up taking all of last week off and drinking pretty much every day. So Ive only just started to recover.

It was great meeting all of you ****ers. Ill see some of you at the Jags game in a few weeks. Ill see BigMike in San Diego eventually. The rest of you...keep in touch. I got AIM.

cricket & SkinsLove...great pics. Consider them stolen. Apparently I was really wasted Friday night...guess thats what happens when you have a bartender who shows up in 5 seconds every time you go to the bar. Sweet life.

Oh...and IONTOP? Please send me some Skittle vodka ASAP.

Is everyone's liver recovered yet? I ended up taking all of last week off and drinking pretty much every day. So Ive only just started to recover.

It was great meeting all of you ****ers. Ill see some of you at the Jags game in a few weeks. Ill see BigMike in San Diego eventually. The rest of you...keep in touch. I got AIM.

cricket & SkinsLove...great pics. Consider them stolen. Apparently I was really wasted Friday night...guess thats what happens when you have a bartender who shows up in 5 seconds every time you go to the bar. Sweet life.

Oh...and IONTOP? Please send me some Skittle vodka ASAP.

Can't remember if we wrote about this, but it was some funny ****.

At the rest stop where we lost our luggage, this kid with a baseball cap and wild hair comes walking up, and somebody (me maybe) says "Mini-krabber! Mini-krabber!" The kid was definitely the krabber 10 years ago. Later in the trip, we came to the conclusion that BigMike619 is the krabber from 10 years in the future. So, we got to see 20 years of the krabber in one trip. That, my friends, is priceless. :laugh:

So, we got to see 20 years of the krabber in one trip. That, my friends, is priceless. :laugh:
If only we could have gotten a pic of me and that kid. That would have been great. Though the space/time continuum may have collapsed upon itself and ended existence as we know it. Especially if we could have gotten BigMike involved.

Archived