Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TLC and Reic Canton Insanity Blog

Reic

Krabber... Next time I make it up for a game, skittle vodka will definately be coming with me... although it's a PITA to make, it's definately worth it... My fingernails were still stained green from straining all of the crap out...

Krabber... Next time I make it up for a game, skittle vodka will definately be coming with me... although it's a PITA to make, it's definately worth it... My fingernails were still stained green from straining all of the crap out...

That orange one was like drinking a Orange Creamsicle...granted it had a bit more of kick than a real creamsicle...good stuff though.

Is everyone's liver recovered yet? I ended up taking all of last week off and drinking pretty much every day. So Ive only just started to recover.

It was great meeting all of you ****ers. Ill see some of you at the Jags game in a few weeks. Ill see BigMike in San Diego eventually. The rest of you...keep in touch. I got AIM.

cricket & SkinsLove...great pics. Consider them stolen. Apparently I was really wasted Friday night...guess thats what happens when you have a bartender who shows up in 5 seconds every time you go to the bar. Sweet life.

Oh...and IONTOP? Please send me some Skittle vodka ASAP.

dude, get your ass out here and its ON. you and OVC have a date with destiny on the west coast.

and I only mention them because they are the only one's who have shown interest. :silly:

dude, get your ass out here and its ON. you and OVC have a date with destiny on the west coast.

and I only mention them because they are the only one's who have shown interest. :silly:

I have a suspicion that once I go out there, Im not gonna wanna come back. Luckily, there are a bajillion sports teams out there for me to work for (Sport Management major).

I have a suspicion that once I go out there, Im not gonna wanna come back. Luckily, there are a bajillion sports teams out there for me to work for (Sport Management major).

yeah man, and like I said you dont have to worry about a place to stay at all. I got you on that. Just kick in beer and consider it rent. :laugh:

sorry i'm late on this but it's been a busy week. i did want to say i had a great time, it was so much fun seeing both old & new faces in Canton. i wish i could list everyone, but that would be pretty much impossible.

i really want to thank Teddy for pretty much making it possible for me come at all! thanks for spotting me on the hotel and providing me a ticket to the induction ceremony. and when i didn't get and/or lost my ticket due to my drunken carelessness, some nice, anonymous lady graciously gave me an extra one. thanks, SO MUCH, whoever you were.. i would have been devestated if i missed it.

thanks tlc for letting all of us crash the night before hand, it chopped off a good hour or two of the drive on Friday. thanks reic, crabber, and slacky for NOT asking me what i wanted for breakfast! lol, but really, i guess thanks reic for answering when i called and bringing me delicious breakfast sandwich and coffee. also, thanks for walking me back to my hotel at the crack of dawn on sunday. and thanks for cooling me down on saturday night.

thanks LOD for the ride up to Canton, & thanks to slacky and bigmike for putting up with my singing (wailing, really =P), allowing me to sit up front the whole way, and for putting up with my grumpiness that tends to set in during long car rides.

much love to my room-mates; amy & friend, torch, ovc, teddy, slacky, dave.. thanks for gathering up the things i left behind.

i had fun exploring the 'horror hotel' with krabber, sweetsassy, reic, etc.. and thanks to no one for stopping when i fell in the gravel! :laugh:

thanks so very, very much to pez & huly for putting pretty much everything together for all of us es'rs!

sorry if i left people out, just let me know. i love you all. cant wait for the regular season to begin, i hope i can make it to a few tailgates!

hugs,

hunny.

yeah man, and like I said you dont have to worry about a place to stay at all. I got you on that. Just kick in beer and consider it rent. :laugh:

For some reason, I feel that this same hospitality would not be extended my way :laugh:

For some reason, I feel that this same hospitality would not be extended my way :laugh:

then youre as crazy as you looked running from that hotel late at night.

any of the people I met there are welcome.

and TLC, SF is about 8 hours away and Im TRYING to see if I can make that trip...

Not really related to the HOF trip, but.. kind of interesting/depressing. Canton, Ohio listed as one of America's "Fastest Dying Cities."

http://realestate.aol.com/pictures/finance/dying-cities?pg=2

Eventually, it is just going to be a ghost town with the NFL HOF in it.

Just wait until then, because then we have every single building and house in canton to explore at night :laugh:

then youre as crazy as you looked running from that hotel late at night.

any of the people I met there are welcome.

and TLC, SF is about 8 hours away and Im TRYING to see if I can make that trip...

Well next time Sweet Sassy comes out there, he can buy my way out as well.

• 3 months later...

Archived