Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonald's Big Breakfast

SkinsOrlando

The McGriddle sandwiches are where its at - those things are crack-cocaine. I don't eat McD's breakfast very often anymore (once every two months, maybe?), but if I do, I get one of those.

Same with me. Don't go often, but there is always a McGriddle in the equation. Damn those things are tasty.

I came so close to going this morning, but I had to get to work early.

This morning I had 2 sausage egg & cheese McMuffins. :mmm:

There's a latina hottie there the other day that was flirting with me. I brought my kids to eat dinner there and play on the indoor playground. I don't speak Spanish and I'm married, but besides that, we have a lot in common. I like McDonald's food and she gets it for free. I only eat it a couple times a month though.

So she'd only have to make me happy a couple times a month?

Damn, sounds like wife material. :silly:

I'm not into fast food breakfasts, I can make a 5-egg breakfast burrito with sausage, cheese and hot sauce that will put Mickey D's to shame....wash it down with some high-octane coffee with a little sugar and wish to god I still smoked cigarettes.....mmmmm mmmmm :mmm:

The McGriddle sandwiches are where its at - those things are crack-cocaine. I don't eat McD's breakfast very often anymore (once every two months, maybe?), but if I do, I get one of those.

My wife wanted to try one of those and I knew it was a mistake. Not that she's picky, but she said it wasn't that good, then I had to finish it off and quite frankly I wasn't impressed with it. I guess the Pancake is what did it for me. I'd rather just have the Bacon, Egg, Sausage buscuit.

McDonalds does have surprisingly good pancakes. :mmm: Their coffee is awesome too since they upgraded....and now rivals Starbucks and others.

Their customer service is another story...Ray Kroc would be disgusted.

Pretty much ALL of the customer service in America sucks. It's not just McDonalds. I think all the founders of all these businesses would be disgusted at the service not given.

There's a latina hottie there the other day that was flirting with me. I brought my kids to eat dinner there and play on the indoor playground. I don't speak Spanish and I'm married, but besides that, we have a lot in common. I like McDonald's food and she gets it for free. I only eat it a couple times a month though.

and this is our president? haha

i enjoy bacon egg and cheeses though...mcdonalds is so much better if you only have it once in a while IMO i havent had mcdonalds breakfast in months but I may go for it sometime this week now, it is pretty delicious

and in response to the big breakfast: delicious as well, and always a hard choice

same goes for their lunch/dinner selection where i'm always debating between the nuggets and a big mac

And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care

Well...when you get into your 40's and start having to watch your health you may not have the same attitude. :silly:

If I'm at mickey d's for breakfast its usually a steak egg and cheese bagels without onions , a coke and a hashbrown. So delicious. The msg/salty butter spread they put on this tastes like its so bad for you, but its delicious.

When I'm not feeling like such a heavy breakfast, I'll go for the regular egg mcmuffin. The biscuits are always dry. The english muffin sammiches are much better.

Oh hell yeah, just had one for the first time in years. McDonalds breakfasts just straight kick ass. And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care, it tastes good, not only did I eat the whole damn thing but I swallowed two ****ing hash browns too, smothered in syrup, yummm. Now I'm off to have a cigarette and drink some more coffee.LONG LIVE MCDONALDS BREAKFASTS!!!!

Try smothering that coffee in syrup too!!!

Sounds more like mistress material imo - of course, it would be better if she doesn't speak english :D

Archived