Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonald's Big Breakfast

SkinsOrlando

Out west, the best fast food breakfast sandwich is at Jack in the Box. Its called the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich.

If I recall correclty, two slices of bacon, one slice canadian bacon, one sausage patty, one egg, mayonaise, american cheese, all served on a big buttery coisant.

MMMMM

I'd eat poop before I'd eat pancakes, sausage, and syrup, but I didn't have any poop to eat today so I picked up a Mickey D's Big Breakfast this morning. Thought I'd let you know :D :laugh:

I'm such a liar. I had left over smoked sausage with sour Croat [a sour Croatian or sauerkraut] with a glass of milk. I love visiting the in-laws in Vienna. I always eat the most unhealthy **** at their house b/c there's nothing healthy to eat here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The McGriddle sandwiches are where its at - those things are crack-cocaine. I don't eat McD's breakfast very often anymore (once every two months, maybe?), but if I do, I get one of those.

QFT. Those things are sooooooo good and soooooooo BAD for you!

I haven't had one in months. Thanks to this thread, I just may have to get one! Thanks alot jerks! :silly:

Friend of mine owns a deli in town. Great little place. Been around 20+ years now. He makes,(or at least made for awhile there), a large breakfast sandwich. 2 eggs,bacon, 2-3 pieces of sausage,your choice of cheese,(2-3 slices),toppings, and bread. I weighed it one time right before eating it. Think it came in over the 1lb mark with room. I think my cholesterol levels and blood pressure just went up a bunch just typing that.

Friend of mine owns a deli in town. Great little place. Been around 20+ years now. He makes,(or at least made for awhile there), a large breakfast sandwich. 2 eggs,bacon, 2-3 pieces of sausage,your choice of cheese,(2-3 slices),toppings, and bread. I weighed it one time right before eating it. Think it came in over the 1lb mark with room. I think my cholesterol levels and blood pressure just went up a bunch just typing that.

Better hit the weightroom man :lift: :whip:

You know smoking is bad for you.

That reminds me of a story, it's cute you'll like this.

This little kid is sitting on a stoop eating candy out of a bag, just wacking down one piece after another when this old guy walks up.

Old Guy- "Hey kid, I'm 80 years old, do you know how I was able to get to be this age?"

Kid- "No mister, how?"

Old Guy- "Well, I never ate any candy"

Kid- "That's super mister, my Grandfather is 100"

Old Guy- "Well, did your grandfather eat any candy?"

Kid- "I don't know mister, but he knew how to mind his own ****ing business."

Say that one in the right tone and you can say it to anybody. Works like a gem.

Except maybe at the doctors.

I really wish Jack in the Box was still on the East Coast. People don't know what their missing. :mmm:
QFT. 1st time I had this was a few years back when I traveled to Nashville. Can't speak for breakfast, but let me say, at 11pm I was looking for some cheap fast food and expected nothing, after eating it was my favorite fast food place ahead of Wendy's. We should move to have them back on the East Coast.

QFT. 1st time I had this was a few years back when I traveled to Nashville. Can't speak for breakfast, but let me say, at 11pm I was looking for some cheap fast food and expected nothing, after eating it was my favorite fast food place ahead of Wendy's. We should move to have them back on the East Coast.

Damn Mad Cow disease. Wrecked it for all of us.

And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care

Why would us "Health jackoffs" come in and tell you any different, last I knew, jacking off was good for your health:D !

Sometimes I miss food like this, especially when I read this thread while eating my lunch, which consists of chicken salad, celery, apple, etc and I prepare to run my daily two miles after work this evening. But I guess it's worth it. And once I get back to my target weight, I may celebrate with some of the things described in this thread.

• 5 months later...

Archived