Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonald's Big Breakfast

SkinsOrlando

Oh hell yeah, just had one for the first time in years. McDonalds breakfasts just straight kick ass. And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care, it tastes good, not only did I eat the whole damn thing but I swallowed two ****ing hash browns too, smothered in syrup, yummm. Now I'm off to have a cigarette and drink some more coffee.

LONG LIVE MCDONALDS BREAKFASTS!!!!

You aint nothing until you take that big breakfast mix in scrapple and then batter it up and fry it in lard. I had 4 of those this morning. You aint ###@#@

Well...when you get into your 40's and start having to watch your health you may not have the same attitude. :silly:

And how. His breakfast contained almost as many calories as I ate all day yesterday.

I wish I could add a :silly: after that but all I have to add is a rubber tire around my waist that I'm determined to get rid of. :(

• 2 months later...

Fast-food worker allegedly assaulted with sandwich

PEORIA — Police were called to a West Bluff McDonald's restaurant early Saturday after an employee was allegedly assaulted with a breakfast sandwich.

About 5:20 a.m., a man at the drive-through window at 627 N. Western Ave. was upset his McGriddle sandwich didn't have an egg in it, the victim told police. She told the man she would correct the sandwich, but he became irate when the driver of the vehicle behind him honked at him to move.

The man then threw the hot, greasy sandwich at the 38-year-old employee's face, according to police reports. The man drove off before police arrived.

The woman refused medical attention.

Fast-food worker allegedly assaulted with sandwich

PEORIA — Police were called to a West Bluff McDonald's restaurant early Saturday after an employee was allegedly assaulted with a breakfast sandwich.

About 5:20 a.m., a man at the drive-through window at 627 N. Western Ave. was upset his McGriddle sandwich didn't have an egg in it, the victim told police. She told the man she would correct the sandwich, but he became irate when the driver of the vehicle behind him honked at him to move.

The man then threw the hot, greasy sandwich at the 38-year-old employee's face, according to police reports. The man drove off before police arrived.

The woman refused medical attention.

Big Breakfast > McGriddle

so if it was a Big Breakfast he hurled at her, as opposed to a McGriddle, it would have been upgraded to an assault charge ?

Possibly...maybe even attempted manslaughter (if there is such a charge). I mean you have to think the whole Big Breakfast tray is capable of at least busting someone's nose, not to mention it's way higher in cholesterol so if the victim decided to eat it, they're looking at contribution to a heart attack. At least that's my take on it.

Archived