Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McDonald's Big Breakfast

SkinsOrlando

Oh hell yeah, just had one for the first time in years. McDonalds breakfasts just straight kick ass. And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care, it tastes good, not only did I eat the whole damn thing but I swallowed two ****ing hash browns too, smothered in syrup, yummm. Now I'm off to have a cigarette and drink some more coffee.

LONG LIVE MCDONALDS BREAKFASTS!!!!

Oh hell yeah, just had one for the first time in years. McDonalds breakfasts just straight kick ass. And before one of you health jackoffs comes in here and tells me how unhealthy it is, understand this. I don't ****ing care, it tastes good, not only did I eat the whole damn thing but I swallowed two ****ing hash browns too, smothered in syrup, yummm. Now I'm off to have a cigarette and drink some more coffee.

I like the Big Breakfast a hell of alot better than the sammiches. I'll get the bacon or sausage, but I always subsitute a muffin for the biscuit. The hash browns are ok, they're nothing compared to the shredded hash browns at Perkins, but Mickey D's will do.

The McGriddle sandwiches are where its at - those things are crack-cocaine. I don't eat McD's breakfast very often anymore (once every two months, maybe?), but if I do, I get one of those.

McGriddles can be dangerous.

They are so damn good. I don't order them so I don't form an addiction.

You know smoking is bad for you.

Archived