Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Explain Your Name" Thread

SteveFromYellowstone

Explain what your ES name means/why you chose it.

As for mine...

No, my name isn't Steve, and no, I'm not from Yellowstone. Steve From Yellowstone is a character Jim Norton sometimes plays on the "Opie and Anthony" radio show.

That dude used to call in while a guest was on and be an obnoxious arse. :laugh: RAAAAMOOONNNNEEEEE

My name is basically an unintentional misspelling of an old Aztec term for a dog that I had learned in Spanish over 7 years ago.

Well my Dad worked for the State Dept. and on occasion he would stop at a store or at a street vendor that sold Redskin gear down in the city or on the Mall and buy me something.

The hog noses were big back in the early 80's and he bought a few for me and my friends. I always wore one when the game was on. I still have a few original hog noses. Good memories of the glory years.

That dude used to call in while a guest was on and be an obnoxious arse. :laugh: RAAAAMOOONNNNEEEEE

My name is basically an unintentional misspelling of an old Aztec term for a dog that I had learned in Spanish over 7 years ago.

Haha speaking of Norton, here is Steve From Yellowstone in action:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_oEqdtTe5ow

(NSFW)

Isn't this thread a repeat....

Well... my name.

I was born in Springfield, Mass. Moved to Springfield, Illinois. Here I rest in Springfield, VA. Not to mention that I perfer the "skins" team when I play pick up basketeball, because of my sexy body of course. :)

The Debil made me do it, I swear.

I'd really like to change my name to "Ho, Fo Sho".... Can you make that happen zoony???

Mine is pretty self explanatory as well...but for those that need a lil help..here ya go

ldy = lady of which I am one

skinz = well...you know

fn = fan of which I am one

1 = b/c when I registered it wouldn't let me just use ldysknzfn...said I needed a number...also..b/c I'm the #1 fan..yeah that's the ticket.

Archived