Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New low for Fox News -- Doctoring photos

Hooper

You guys in the area remember when Steve Doocy was like the Holly Robinson of local Fox Morning News? What a deusche he has become.....I mean the whole Obama/Dukakis plagarism segment with Michelle Malkin? that was redonkulous.

You guys in the area remember when Steve Doocy was like the Holly Robinson of local Fox Morning News? What a deusche he has become.....I mean the whole Obama/Dukakis plagarism segment with Michelle Malkin? that was redonkulous.

he was on channel 4 I thought,, but yeah, he was the 'lets ask commuters which coffee they like" reporter

~Bang

Quit your whining, that is just funny. The thing people should be upset about is stuff like this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/eat-the-press/2006/08/12/more-war-photographs-call_e_27121.html

Then after they were caught, they did it again

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3287774,00.html

Yeah Arianna claims everyday how fair and balanced she is, huh? She's a political blogger that what they do bro. Fox is supposed to be news - not a blog.

Yeah Arianna claims everyday how fair and balanced she is, huh? She's a political blogger that what they do bro. Fox is supposed to be news - not a blog.

I think he's talking about the photos used by the AP, and Reuters. The blogger just discovered the doctored photos. So a NEWS agency was using doctored photos from a freelance photographer. And those doctored photos are worse because they portray scenes that would enrage people. The doctored photos Fox did are just funny and really should only enrage the 2 people they did it too.

I think he's talking about the photos used by the AP, and Reuters. The blogger just discovered the doctored photos. So a NEWS agency was using doctored photos from a freelance photographer. And those doctored photos are worse because they portray scenes that would enrage people. The doctored photos Fox did are just funny and really should only enrage the 2 people they did it too.

Point taken.

BFD. I mean really

It does matter. FOX News calls itself a news channel and they resort to unprofessional, immature tactics on the basis of political motivation. It wouldn't matter if they didn't claim to be something they aren't, which is an unbiased and informational news network.

Oh boo, hoo! How about being men and stop crying and whining all the time about FOX NEWS? Put your soaked crying towels away little kids .....if you don't like watching FOX why are you noticing and watching FOX? Change the channel and simply go back to watching the Clinton News Network instead.

Archived