Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mozilla-ExtremeSkins problems? (MERGED)

HogNose

Odd, I haven't been able to get on here most of the day, but instead of being told the page was unavailable, I kept getting redirected to a Google Image search for Extremeskins. So I got to see a lot of signatures, which was nice.

Odd, I haven't been able to get on here most of the day, but instead of being told the page was unavailable, I kept getting redirected to a Google Image search for Extremeskins. So I got to see a lot of signatures, which was nice.
Speaking of sigs, what the hell do you have going on there Phoward?

I hope nobody was hurt by the fire.

I was on but when I refreshed the page... it would stay the same from about 12 hours prior. I was telling my wife there is no way in hell not one post has occurred in the tailgate in 12 hours.

I didn't know the Redskins servers were located at Universal Studios....

haha. I thought the same thing. But you never know these days. Personally, I am pissed about those fires, I really wanted my wife to see some of those things that have been destroyed or damaged (like the Back to the Future clock tower). That little area has been in several movies.

haha. I thought the same thing. But you never know these days. Personally, I am pissed about those fires, I really wanted my wife to see some of those things that have been destroyed or damaged (like the Back to the Future clock tower). That little area has been in several movies.

Yeah, that's a real shame. I'm just glad I toured the place when I was a kid.

That Back to the Future clock tower is a true icon.

Didn't see any post about this. It sure didn't stop the diehard regulars from getting in here. :laugh:

ExtremeSkins Outage

June 1, 2008

Fans: Due to a fire at a third-party hosting facility, our message boards at www.ExtremeSkins.com are currently unavailable.

To access message boards until full service to ExtremeSkins.com is restored, please click here for an alternate ExtremeSkins site.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this situation.

Didn't see any post about this. It sure didn't stop the diehard regulars from getting in here. :laugh:

ExtremeSkins Outage

June 1, 2008

Fans: Due to a fire at a third-party hosting facility, our message boards at www.ExtremeSkins.com are currently unavailable.

To access message boards until full service to ExtremeSkins.com is restored, please click here for an alternate ExtremeSkins site.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this situation.

ok what is strange they have a link of backup site yet they do not have an automatic redirect if the site is down!!!! :doh:

Archived