Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

The Limited arrived today. It is likely going back because I got the Elite, but it is also very nice and am considering hanging on to it just because the jersey design is so unique.

Here's a wide shot:

E1F6B26A-1AE6-40D1-9319-F5476C01C0A3-247-000000134253C100.jpg

And some comparisons - Elite is on top/left.

88BC6323-10E0-4874-AD78-0D9092BBF6DC-247-00000013597CD95A.jpg

1C3E9155-C133-4A93-AD57-25715DCCCE64-247-0000001365178783.jpg

FF28F610-41DE-4ECE-8ECB-A22407988659-247-000000136EDE255A.jpg

The most substantial visible difference (other than that the Elite is basically a completely different creature in materials and the way it is constructed) is that the numbers seem to be different sizes. Here, the Elite is on the right.

8F2615D3-3721-429C-A824-64856F9DE6BA-247-000000137842773E.jpg

Also, while the sleeve patch is embroidered on the Limited (and it is quite nice on its own) it is not really three dimensional the way the Elite patch is. Another noticable difference - the collar phrase is printed on the Limited and sewn in the Elite.

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing the differences. Have to say, the differences in font on the Griffin name is troubling. THAT should not be different. The font should be the same on all three jerseys. Difference in numeral size, I can understand.

I just bought a regular Griffin Limited jersey. I'll be interested to see how the font on that jersey compares to the throwbacks. I had a hard time choosing between the throwback and the regular jersey. Throwbacks are sweet. Just felt the regular jersey made more sense long term going to the games.

Got my Kerrigan Hm Limited, & RGIII Throwback limited...really want to get the RGIII Away Elite at some point.

The Throwback Limited is soooper nice & authentic feeling.

Where did you get it?

---------- Post added November-12th-2012 at 06:08 PM ----------

Do the Nike jerseys fit true to size? I'm ready to pull the trigger on an RG lll throwback limited.

Where did you get it?

---------- Post added November-12th-2012 at 06:08 PM ----------

Do the Nike jerseys fit true to size? I'm ready to pull the trigger on an RG lll throwback limited.

The Nike jerseys are much snugger and a better fit than the Reebok jerseys. I always felt like the Reebok jerseys were moomooish.

I hope this is ok to post here. I have seen people wondering about the game jerseys worn by players this year and I just received an email from meigray.com promoting their partnership with the redskins this year for game used jerseys. They already have some early season gamers listed plus some of the 80th anniversary games. There is also a message in email of them getting the 80th helmets in soon. I have personally dealt with this company before and never have had a problem with them. Hope others find this helpful.

Just got my limited RG3 Throwback. Very nice.

Ditto received mine today as well, l"ll be rocking it this Sunday at the game!!

---------- Post added November-13th-2012 at 06:24 PM ----------

so whats the diff between limited and Elite? I' sure its somewhere in this thread but I'm being lazy..

Anyone have the Throwback Elites available online? Or is there a plan to put them online in the near future (*cough* NFLShop)?

I would guess they will have to get larger numbers of them before they go on sale online. I saw the inventory sheet at the Skins Stadium store and they only received 4-6 in each size. No way would it make sense to go online with low numbers like that. I wonder if they will ever go on sale en'masse.

Hey jersey gurus.

How big is the difference between the 'game' style and the 'limited' style. I want a burgundy jersey because my last two have been white but the burgundy isn't available in 'limited' only game.

So I need to make a call on what is more important - color or style.

I was considering the throwback as well but considering it'll never be worn again I want a standard jersey - I think. :)

Thanks for the info!

I hope this is ok to post here. I have seen people wondering about the game jerseys worn by players this year and I just received an email from meigray.com promoting their partnership with the redskins this year for game used jerseys. They already have some early season gamers listed plus some of the 80th anniversary games. There is also a message in email of them getting the 80th helmets in soon. I have personally dealt with this company before and never have had a problem with them. Hope others find this helpful.

- This is great news! MeiGray is an awesome company thats been around for years! I have dealt with them plenty in the past. I used to work right by there facility and have been to it a few times. Good people that have been there for awhile.

Hey jersey gurus.

How big is the difference between the 'game' style and the 'limited' style. I want a burgundy jersey because my last two have been white but the burgundy isn't available in 'limited' only game.

So I need to make a call on what is more important - color or style.

I was considering the throwback as well but considering it'll never be worn again I want a standard jersey - I think. :)

Thanks for the info!

not much difference in appearance IMO. the biggest difference is stitched letters and numbers, but from a distance greater than 4 feet you can't tell the difference. limited's may look better over an extended period of time (i'm talking about years) because they have stitching but if you are careful with washing your game jersey it should be fine. go back and look at the pics i posted of the game throwback i own. it looks great IMO

MEIGrayGroup now has their inventory online for viewing/purchase:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&oldParentID=4210&item_orderbydirection=ASC&item_orderby=ccfv_field1&ctl_nbr=2381&keys=&attrib_cnt=&attrib_search=&attrib_id_0=&attrib_value_0=&attrib_id_1=&attrib_value_1=&catLevel=1&catParentID=4458&scId=4458&pageNum=2&compareVal=Kerrigan,%20Ryan.00063146134458&galleryview=1

Prices are more in line with market than JO was, as 2012 Cooley gamer is listed at $1495, where JO had a year old Cooley listed at over $2000 last year. 2012 game used balls are listed at $250, where JO has 2011 game used balls listed at $250

Archived