Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

...another vote for Eastern Lettering online.

http://www.easternlettering.net/

I've been searching for someone to make a longer name plate on my jersey for quite some time with no luck. I told my mother about it and somehow she found Eastern Lettering online.

My custom "www.ihatedallas.com" sewn nameplate is shipping shortly as one of my Christmas presents. I'll have it affixed to my jersey for the Dallas game.

Maurice is the owner. When my mom told him what we wanted - he was thrilled. Mom said he was great to deal with.

...another vote for Eastern Lettering online.

http://www.easternlettering.net/

I've been searching for someone to make a longer name plate on my jersey for quite some time with no luck. I told my mother about it and somehow she found Eastern Lettering online.

My custom "www.ihatedallas.com" sewn nameplate is shipping shortly as one of my Christmas presents. I'll have it affixed to my jersey for the Dallas game.

Maurice is the owner. When my mom told him what we wanted - he was thrilled. Mom said he was great to deal with.

Thanks for the order...we are working on it now. Seems like a good blog. Thanks.

Some advice. If you are buying the Nike Elite make sure you order a size SMALLER then the Reebok authentics. I wore a 52 in the Reebok authentic. Tried the Elite on this weekend and the 48 fit perfectly. So in some cases it could be TWO sizes smaller.

I let Santa know that I've been a good boy and that I wanted a Red Ryder Carbine Action 200 Air Shot Rifle and a RGIII Elite jersey. <crosses fingers>

RGIII Elites available on NFL Shop in both home and throwback in all sizes (except 56 throwback).

Unless you personally really want a loose jersey, you definitely want to take the smaller size if you are on the border. The Elites are designed to be close-fitting and the material is made to be close fitting. In all honesty, if you like it loose you should probably just get a Game or Limited.

Picked up the Elite 80th Anniversary Throwback. Wanted this in a Kerrigan but it seems like its only going be produced in Robert Griffin the Third. Didnt want to take the chance incase this run of Roberts were going to be the only ones made. Beautiful jersey.

DSC00037-1.jpg

DSC00043-1.jpg

They are fake. Nike has only put those out for QB's to wear at practice, not for retail sale.

collar looks the same on the elite/game versions
The one thing iv noticed with the Nike Elites is that the collars seem to be smaller, kind of stinks

I meant more to what amm0409 was mentioning, my apologies. On the gamers, the collars look a lot more wider/thicker than they do on the Elites, Which emphasizes the two tone collars ugliness on the gamers. The elites, it seems its less wide and more proportioned width throughout the entire collar. I still hate the two tone collars but atleast its not as grotesque as it is on the gamers. This might be the only time im happy about an Elite not being as accurate as a gamer is on the collar.

Same here... but they are made a little 'long' for my taste. Still, my favorite jersey besides my Cooley 75th anniversary. Loved that look, too.

I got a question regarding the past Throwback authentics ive always wanted to ask about. I was definitely a fan of football in 2007 but i didnt have the income or really know anything about authentics then. I was wondering were size 46 (small) made available for the 75th anniversary authentics and also for the 70th anniversary authentics? Also what players were made available and if they were also available to be customized. Any info/help on this will be greatly appreciated. Just want to know if should keep my hopes up and keep searching for past size 46's or just give up and start looking for size 48's and get them tailored.

I got a question regarding the past Throwback authentics ive always wanted to ask about. I was definitely a fan of football in 2007 but i didnt have the income or really know anything about authentics then. I was wondering were size 46 (small) made available for the 75th anniversary authentics and also for the 70th anniversary authentics? Also what players were made available and if they were also available to be customized. Any info/help on this will be greatly appreciated. Just want to know if should keep my hopes up and keep searching for past size 46's or just give up and start looking for size 48's and get them tailored.

The old 75th Anniversary Reebok jersey's came in size S - XXL to my knowledge. I have an XXL, being a large man, and it is more like a 4X (way too big). I love it, though, because I can put tons of layers under it for cold-weather games. I know they had Cooley (obviously), ST21, Portis, and Jason Campbell in the 75th anniversary throwback, but potentially had more available. I'm unsure about the 70th and whether or not any of them could be customized off the top of my head. You may want to search back several pages in this thread... or read the whole thing if you have nothing to do this weekend haha :D

Archived