Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

^the smallest size available in reebok retail authentics were size 46 (small). But were very rare and hard to come by. im not sure how far back size 46's were available, id like to know when size 46 began to be produced.

Thank you!! I just got a 48 the other day, it's a little big on me, but not too bad. I can't find 46s in the retail reebok Authentics anywhere.

• 1 month later...

This is the greatest thread on any jerseys ever. I've read every page. I'd like to comment about the 2012 Nike Limited 80th throwback. I love it, sweetest looking jersey I own. However, the numbers are silkscreened (gold color), 1 ply neo-tackle twill. In every legit ad I saw, the numbers on the Elite and the Limited are described identically, premium tackle twill. When I got the NFLshop catalogue I finally learn that the Elite has the two ply tackle twill numbers. Why not just advertise that tid-bit on the nflshop website too. Also I'd like to add that I found a Reebok "authentic" Clinton Portis (burgundy) jersey size 52 at a local thriftshop for $7. Other than my Limited RG3 80th throwback, I never pay full price for so called "authentic" merch. If you want sportswear at a discount go to thrift stores. One mans junk is anothers' treasure and you never know what a sweet find/bargain you might get. You can also check out Marshalls and Ross and TJ Maxx. Maybe you spend $40, $60 max.

:cheers::cheers:

This is the greatest thread on any jerseys ever. I've read every page. I'd like to comment about the 2012 Nike Limited 80th throwback. I love it, sweetest looking jersey I own. However, the numbers are silkscreened (gold color), 1 ply neo-tackle twill. In every legit ad I saw, the numbers on the Elite and the Limited are described identically, premium tackle twill. When I got the NFLshop catalogue I finally learn that the Elite has the two ply tackle twill numbers. Why not just advertise that tid-bit on the nflshop website too. Also I'd like to add that I found a Reebok "authentic" Clinton Portis (burgundy) jersey size 52 at a local thriftshop for $7. Other than my Limited RG3 80th throwback, I never pay full price for so called "authentic" merch. If you want sportswear at a discount go to thrift stores. One mans junk is anothers' treasure and you never know what a sweet find/bargain you might get. You can also check out Marshalls and Ross and TJ Maxx. Maybe you spend $40, $60 max.

Welcome to the board buddy. :cheers:

Good info too, thanks for sharing in your first post. Not sure why the discrepancy in description from Nike. They haven't handled the new jerseys as well as I had hoped in their first year. Hope to see improvement next year.

:cheers::cheers:

Welcome to the board buddy. :cheers:

Good info too, thanks for sharing in your first post. Not sure why the discrepancy in description from Nike. They haven't handled the new jerseys as well as I had hoped in their first year. Hope to see improvement next year.

Good evening fellas, I have another inquiry about a jersey i just acquired. Was wondering if anyone here has a Premier reebok 75th anniversary jersey that could confirm if mines is genuine. I just bought a moss, and only had a few questions about it. Was wondering if the 75th patch was made of twill and not embroidered like the ones on the authentic. And lastly was wondering if the jock tag checks out as legit.

IMAG0830_zps515e2929.jpg

IMAG0827_zpsc82ee5a1.jpg

IMAG0826_zps616c3865.jpg

IMAG0835_zpse6e2cfcb.jpg

That jersey looks pretty fake to me

It is. I have the same one. Only cost me about $25 and I can wear it at work or wherever and not worry about ruining it. If I do, I'll send another piddly twenty-five bucks to Korea for another one. Keeps my $100+ jerseys from getting trashed.

I'm sorry but honestly I feel like there is nothing wrong with buying the "fake" jerseys for $25-$35 bucks. I don't think someone should judge you based on a $35 dollar one and $250 dollar jersey. I don't have money to buy $250 jerseys here and there

I'd personally rather buy authentic, but I'm not mad at another person for buying fake. I have a couple fakes myself, but I personally like the look, feel and quality of authentic more. At the end of the day, it's your money and I will never look up or down at a person based on what they can or can't afford. As long as you are representing the Skins, you are cool with me!

I'd personally rather buy authentic, but I'm not mad at another person for buying fake. I have a couple fakes myself, but I personally like the look, feel and quality of authentic more. At the end of the day, it's your money and I will never look up or down at a person based on what they can or can't afford. As long as you are representing the Skins, you are cool with me!

Well said.

I agree as well, the only issue I have is when the fake is so bad it misrepresents our team. I've seen people wearing jersey that are red/yellow, etc. and I want to ask them to please take it off...

I actually prefer to wear the Replica's over any of the other jerseys. They're comfortable, and I don't care if I drop my nacho's or spill a beer on it. If you wash and dry them properly, they'll last indefinitely. Now picking a player that actually plays or is still on the team- that's a different story - Cooley, Portis, Sellers and now Orakpo......I have no luck :ols:

Just picked up a 2007 75th anniversary premier Campbell jersey. I think it looks official, but I'd like the to get the opinions of the ES jersey experts because I've never owned a 75 anniversary jersey before. It doesn't have the anniversary patch like the Moss JOSH4523 posted in this thread, but everything else looks right to me. Pics below, let me know.

JCpremier1_zps397ed06a.jpeg

JCpremier2_zpsde91f198.jpeg

JCPremier3_zpsf3ff416d.jpeg

JCpremier4_zps09f311af.jpeg

JCpremier5_zps4428b5f1.jpeg

Just curious, but why would you buy a Jason Campbell jersey?:ols: Please tell me you plan to but a D. WIlliams nameplate on that puppy.

I figured I'd get that question. Lol I always liked the 75th anniversary jersey and so far Campbell is the only player I've been able to find in my size. Personally, I always liked Campbell, even when he was at Auburn. He never was and never will be elite, but he was better than a lot of the others we had over the 2 decades before RGIII. Somebody is selling an Orakpo in my size on eBay, but they want $110 for it and I'm not willing to pay that much for a premier, plus Orakpo wasn't even on the '07 team and no telling if he'll ever be the same after that injury. So, I settled for Campbell for now. I really wanted a Moss, Taylor or Portis in a size medium premier or 48 authentic, but for now the Campbell size small premier will do. I just had to have a 75th anniversary jersey. Now I'm looking for a 70th anniversary jersey in good condition.

For whatever it's worth....

http://www.fox44abc22yourvoice.com/story/22077806/ny-judge-permits-shutdown-of-nfl-counterfeit-sales

NFL given OK to shut counterfeit sales websites

NEW YORK (AP) - The National Football League has won a court order to shut down the operators of nearly 1,500 China-based websites accused of selling fake NFL merchandise.

The order was signed Wednesday by federal Judge Lorna Schofield in New York City.

In a lawsuit, the NFL accuses the websites of selling counterfeit jerseys, headwear and other merchandise bearing the trademarks of the league or its 32 teams.

The ruling also gives the league the ability to learn the identities of those running the websites and more about their finances.

The league says it has used similar lawsuits to disable more than 2,500 websites.

No one showed up in court to counter the NFL's claims.

Archived