Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

NFLshop finally has custom home & away elites available in all sizes. I never thought I would say this, but I wish they would give the concession back to Reebok, at least availability wasn't really an issue when they had it. I still love the Reebok premier, the quality and fit works best for me out of all the different styles I have.

NFLshop finally has custom home & away elites available in all sizes. I never thought I would say this, but I wish they would give the concession back to Reebok, at least availability wasn't really an issue when they had it. I still love the Reebok premier, the quality and fit works best for me out of all the different styles I have.

I agree with this. Reebok premier always fit me pretty well. With Nike I have to buy a size above just for the comfort. Also i don't care if a Redskin fan buys the Jersey off a players back, or at a yard sale. Repin the B&G shouldn't have a price tag or be looked down on if a fan buys a replica or fake. We are all on the same team! #HTTR

I saw that Nike unleashed new jerseys for the Vikings, Jags and Dolphins this week. Does anyone know if there are plans to make changes to our jerseys this year?

All I know about as far as change is that they are removing the collar from the jersey. On the White jersey the collar was red, it will be white now.

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/redskins-cutting-out-collars

^^^ check the link

@DGREENHULK I agree 100%, doesn't matter to me where you get it as long as you are wearing the right colors. #HTTR. I have some cool authentic Reeboks and some cool Nike Elites, but none fit me like my Reebok premiers. I haven't tried the Nike limited.

@Ciresolstice Thanks for the update, the collar never bothered me, I'm glad I got one with it before they changed it, now the 2012 away white elite jersey will be somewhat of a limited piece.

NFLshop also for the 1st time I've ever seen made the 80th anniversary custom elites available. They just put them up late last night or early today, all sizes currently available.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the New Redskins White Jersey with the all white collar.  It is the Nike Limited Jersey ( Replathentic Jersey).  It is actually pretty nice and worth it to spend the extra $35.00 because the Nike Swoosh on the sleeves and Redskins Logo under the NFL Shield are stitched in and not pressed on.  Then number are single layer sewn on.

I found it on Fanatics.com. 

http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Washington_Redskins_Jerseys/Nike_Robert_Griffin_III_Washington_Redskins_The_Limited_Jersey_-_White

post-115061-0-52357500-1371179802_thumb.

post-115061-0-95410300-1371179810_thumb.

I'm proud to say I just ordered my first ever authentic Redskins Jersey. I ordered the Orakpo team color jersey. I will be getting a white Griffin lll without the burgundy color when they become available. They have the jersey, but you have to customize it and they're a little more expensive.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys was wondering if you can tell me if this jersey I got today is a fake or legit.

Thats most definitely a knockoff. You can tell by the REDSKINS name under the collar, looks sloppy and doesnt use the correct font. also, the retail nike NFL jerseys don't use that jersey template. The NOB font is far too thick as well, also the retail nike NFL jerseys don't use mesh name plates. The tag at the bottom of the jersey is placed far too high as well. The stripes on the sleeves appear to be sewn on, the legit ones are screenprinted on. 

All good, I don't really know enough about Reebok Authentics or Pro Bowl jerseys in general to make a comparison. I like it though, fits perfect and is comfortable. So far I have purchased 2 real Nike elites, 2 reebok game issued, 1 reebok premier, 1 Nike elite knock off and now this pro bowl jersey and out of those the only 1 I wasn't satisfied with is the Nike elite knock off, only got it because I wanted Fletcher and NFLshop and The Team store online didn't offer a Fletcher Elite.

Why not get a personalized Elite with Fletcher #59? Available at both of those places. If a jersey is worth $250, to me it is worth an extra 50 bucks to get what I want.

I had a hard time getting my Fletcher Nike Limited (not offered with a personalized option) but did finally get it at Football Fanatics. No special deal for hard to find jersey ($134) but I did get what I was looking for.

Does anyone know if customized elite jerseys look/feel the same as pre-made elites? been thinking about getting a white ST21 elite jersey

It can go both ways, I have not seen a custom nike elite yet. I got a couple custom reeboks in the past and one was perfect, the other two were terrible (crooked numbers, letters, etc.). It all depends on who nflshop, is using for the work now.

Got it, appreciate the info, least it was only 25 bucks and is still a pretty good quality. I will be getting a legit one soon this was just a quick fix lol

Let me know if you don't want it, lol.

Got it, appreciate the info, least it was only 25 bucks and is still a pretty good quality. I will be getting a legit one soon this was just a quick fix lol

Let me know if you don't want it, lol.

Lol im quite happy with it. Walked in Hibbets the other day wearing it and they complemented the crap out of it, they had no clue even after i told them. Both swooshes face forward, the inside tag is stitched on, the rubber nfl logo on the collar is right, pretty much everything nflshop.com tells you to look for is right.

Hec, I wouldn't know an authentic from a replica if my life depended on it!

But, i've seen some neat jerseys, in cool colors, and look to me like they are real; I have about 22 jerseys, and i'd guess, well, judging by what I paid for them, that around 22 of them are probably fake.lol.

But at least I can spot 1 specific jersey seller, who uses an upside down 5 for a 2.  Of course they are not from this country, and I don't want to point out the exact country because that would be indiscreet ; 

China...

Archived