Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

I got a ST21 2008 Pro Bowl Jersey this week. I agree with MTH, I don't think the NFL retail division ever made Pro Bowl jerseys for that year with stiched numbers, letters, etc... So, I know that mine is probably a knock off, but it still came out pretty nice! Unfortunately, I wasn't in a position to purchase one of the replicas that the NFL did produce in '08 and I couldn't find one anywhere now, so this was my only option to have something close to the real thing and I love it! Check the pics out below. Everything looks pretty legit, except for the NFL logo, there are some errors in the stitching in the logo.

image2_zpsbc05d4f1.jpeg

image6_zps992c7f90.jpeg

image_zps15ff09ba.jpeg

image4_zps9454d7fa.jpeg

image5_zps15395049.jpeg

photo1_zps5dafe42e.jpg

image3_zps90fa48bf.jpeg

All good, I don't really know enough about Reebok Authentics or Pro Bowl jerseys in general to make a comparison. I like it though, fits perfect and is comfortable. So far I have purchased 2 real Nike elites, 2 reebok game issued, 1 reebok premier, 1 Nike elite knock off and now this pro bowl jersey and out of those the only 1 I wasn't satisfied with is the Nike elite knock off, only got it because I wanted Fletcher and NFLshop and The Team store online didn't offer a Fletcher Elite.

Guess they aren't selling pro bowl jerseys anymore

That sucks, I was looking to get an RG3 or a Fletcher. Nike could have cashed in on that.

Also, was looking on NFLshop.com this morning and noticed there's a LIMITED RG3 Throwback http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088010&cp=2237409.2237521&lmdn=Player&pageType=family&parentPage=family

I never knew those existed

Elite RG3 Throwbacks are available once again on store.redskins.com - I almost pulled the trigger on another one.

That sucks, I was looking to get an RG3 or a Fletcher. Nike could have cashed in on that.

Also, was looking on NFLshop.com this morning and noticed there's a LIMITED RG3 Throwback http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13088010&cp=2237409.2237521&lmdn=Player&pageType=family&parentPage=family

Elite RG3 Throwbacks are available once again on store.redskins.com - I almost pulled the trigger on another one.

Yeah, Nike is killing me with this limited release stuff. They are definitely leaving a lot of money on the table. I would buy a Fletcher or RG3 Pro Bowl jersey this year if they made them available at NFLShop, Team Store or Nike.com.

You mean 6 authentics and 100 gamers aren't enough for you? :P

Does anyone know if the LIMITED throwbacks have embroidered indian head logo's on the sleeve's or are they screen printed? I have the game version, but I'd be interested in picking up a limited if the sleeves were embroidered.

Yea I wanted a Kerrigan jersey. I have one of the lower level RG3 throwbacks got it around Halloween for 20% off for a halloween sale

Does anyone know if the LIMITED throwbacks have embroidered indian head logo's on the sleeve's or are they screen printed? I have the game version, but I'd be interested in picking up a limited if the sleeves were embroidered.

I bought my wife a Griffin Throwback Limited Womens jersey (which you can only find on NFLshop.com), and everything is stitched except the "Team, Effort, Tradition" on the collar - that's screened. It's a friggin SWEET, super high quality jersey. I can only imagine the Mens jersey is identical.

Edit: Apparently we can't post China sites? What's that all about? Taking it down, but I just vetted it and it works, so I don't see the problem. Not the first time I have run into headscratching rules on this board.
Yeah. The site has always frowned on illegal activity. Stupid, huh?

Have to agree with Mark here. With ES being owned by the Redskins the last thing they (and we as a community) want is links to illegal jersey sites being posted publicly here. I don't think Danny would be happy if he found people were posting links to sights in violation of intellectual property that are taking money out of his coffers. If you still feel the need to share these sites, communicate via PM or take it to twitter, facebook, etc.

And be careful accessing those Chinese websites. Although everything seems OK on the surface as far as ordering and receiving jerseys my office IT guy told me that my computer was targeted by these websites for tons of spyware and malware attacks from accessing those sites (and he stressed they were more serious t the run-of-the mill malware that McAfee or Symantec will protect you from).

I understand not everyone can drop hundreds of dollars on Elite jerseys and don't begrudge them for that. I am guilty of owning an RG3 Chinese knockoff that a friend purchased for me, but I must admit it is nice to have a jersey I can wear at tailgates without having to worry about getting it dirty and reeking of cigar and firepit smoke.

An interesting article on fakes. My opinion is things are going to get much worse because fans dont really care if their jersey's are legit or not.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/8900519/nfl-us-government-score-record-bust-fake-jerseys

Great article, definitely planning to watch the OTL special on ESPN about it this weekend. I own 2 fakes, 1 bought knowingly and 1 bought thinking that it could be real, until I received it. I would always rather buy the real thing, but something needs to be said about Nike not providing enough options.

You still can't buy a legit Elite White Skins jersey in any player other than RG3 online. They should at least have a customized option available. NFLshop even took down the customized home elite jersey and on the team store online you can only get a 4x custom home jersey. I understand that the prices are what send most people to the knock off sites, but for me it has never been price, only lack of selection.

They are embroaidered but it is flat embroidery. There are photos of the limited upthread.

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?247947-Jerseys-Game-Worn-Team-Issued-Authentic-Replica-Fake-and-everything-in-between&p=9258126&viewfull=1#post9258126

How do counterfeit jerseys take away jobs from Americans aren't most of the jersey's made in China official or not?

Actually most of the legit jersey's are made in Central America, but that still doesn't affect Jobs in the US. I guess it affects the retail, marketing, and call center jobs in America... Less legit jersey sales, less NFLshop employees needed.

I would think retail sales jobs?
Actually most of the legit jersey's are made in Central America, but that still doesn't affect Jobs in the US. I guess it affects the retail, marketing, and call center jobs in America... Less legit jersey sales, less NFLshop employees needed.

I understand what you are both saying but my question is why would it cost jobs if they are still selling authentic shirts, jackets, hats, etc? Are there that many people employed solely to deal with the JUST jerseys?

The real crime here is the price of a bit of burgundy and gold material. Sure, I get the markup for licensed goods (I actually work in licensing), but $250 for the style that I want? That is so ridiculous I can't even fathom it. I mean, kudos to the NFL for getting people to pay that and as long as they can, why not leave the prices there. But I for one will never pay $250 or even $100 for an "official" jersey.

So, I will say that since this board is officially associated with the Redskins, I understand the rule, but I am happy to provide more specific feedback on my experience to anyone who wants to know.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived