Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

Ah yes, the white Game jerseys are tough to find, even in the RG3 (though Nike does have those now).

---------- Post added October-9th-2012 at 07:39 PM ----------

Yeah, where are the Elite Forbath jerseys?!?! lmao. Might have to go all in for a custom job...anybody know what his number will be? Does he?? lol

#2. Get em while they're hot.

Well right I agree, but bottom line Nike has had years (yes, years) to plan this, way back from when they first signed the 5-year deal with the NFL. Now call me crazy, but you don't sign a uniform (and more importantly, merchandising) contract with the most lucrative pro sports league in the world and not be 150% sure you have your ducks in line in the production process. No doubt there have been some serious conversations at the top of the NFL's marketing department over this, as I'm sure some major brass in the NFL are less than impressed by how this is turning out. Nike is now essentially guaranteeing that their 5-year deal with the league won't be picked up again when all is said and done. Maybe its time to give adidas a shot (Griffin would love that!)

Adidas owns Reebok who has experience in mass producing NFL jerseys. I would love for them to take over the contract. Its unfortunate for me. I have 300 bucks I am willing to spend on an authentic (or whatever confusing name Nike calls them) RG3 but i am a jolly fat man. Reebok had me covered with size 60. Nike doesn't appear to produce any Big and Tall jerseys. I guess I'll be stuck rocking my Campbell or Cooley jersey a lot longer.

---------- Post added October-9th-2012 at 03:10 PM ----------

So why didn't you just order it from Nike? Free shipping and no tax, you know...

I know this is a jersey thread, but want some advice. I'm going to buy a skins hat. Which one do you guys like better? (FYI, I bought a throwback jersey so I really like the idea of buying the matching hat)

Classic throwback:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Washington-Redskins-On-Field-Classic-Retro-Sideline-Cap-5950-Fitted-Hat-/00/s/MTkyWDI3NQ==/$T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHqw9BQVRsM7kbw~~60_35.JPG

or

Draft Day 2012 hat:

http://images.efollett.com/spirit/v4/461/5950-WASRED.jpg

Yeah that first hat is hot, but thats about all I can say because I really am not a fan of New Era hats, too structured & bulky for me, I've always loved 47 Brand myself. I like the more comfortable broken in caps. Just ordered this one actually:

hwl?set=sku[20399459],c[12],w[400],h[300]&load=url[file:product]

Wish they had a throwback hat made by 47 Brand that matched this ridiculously awesome hoodie I now own, easily the nicest Skins hoodie I've ever come across: (chest logo is beautifully embroidered, sick!)

Nike-KO-Alt-NFL-Redskins-Mens-Hoody-526207_338_A.jpg

Those throwback hats are pretty neat. If I can ever find an Elite Kerrigan throwback I might have to get that hat to match it. My sister just got me the draft hat for my birthday this past Friday but it hasn't come in yet. I was hoping I could have worn it to work tomorrow but oh well.

yea i just bought the throwback hat to match my RGIII throwback jersey. Should look pretty sweet next Sunday

Yeah that first hat is hot, but thats about all I can say because I really am not a fan of New Era hats, too structured & bulky for me, I've always loved 47 Brand myself. I like the more comfortable broken in caps. Just ordered this one actually:

Wish they had a throwback hat made by 47 Brand that matched this ridiculously awesome hoodie I now own, easily the nicest Skins hoodie I've ever come across: (chest logo is beautifully embroidered, sick!)

That hoodie is smooth. Link?

2 questions, where can I get a Elite RG3 jersey? Where Can I customize my own elite jersey? I want an authentic Jersey either Customized or a RG3.

If you want a home color elite, u can get a custom at NFL.com. Link below.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12772662&cp=2237409.2237521&lmdn=Type&pageType=family&parentPage=family

I'm still trying to figure out where I can get a white or throwback customized elite.

Archived