Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network to re-air Week 10 Redskins Vs. Eagles. Will you watch it?

SkinsFanRob

Is it that hard to scroll up? If you want to be an insensitive jerk, then do it somewhere else. Posts like those aren't welcome here.

I still don't see how that is mocking his death, if anything that's mocking the people who seem to not know how to move on.

Did they ever show the Monday Night game where we played the Eagles?

Anyway, no...even if I had the NFL network, you couldn't pay me a millions dollars to sit through it. It was a loss...to the Eagles...in humiliating fashion. Plus, Sean Taylor's last game before dying. No friggin' way.

If you don't see what's wrong with that, then I pity you.

I really, really do.

Well then pity me because I pity everyone who cant move on with their life all over a football players death.

Holy ****, we all liked Sean, he was a badass player and a good guy, but I most of us didn't know him personally, he didn't hang out with us, we didn't grow up with him, etc. Was I sad when he died, did I shed a couple tears, yeah, but theres a thing called moving on. If it's so hard for some of these people maybe they should go to a psychologist or possible join a cult where they drink the special koolaid so they can hang out with Taylor all day.

Well then pity me because I pity everyone who cant move on with their life all over a football players death.

Holy ****, we all liked Sean, he was a badass player and a good guy, but I most of us didn't know him personally, he didn't hang out with us, we didn't grow up with him, etc. Was I sad when he died, did I shed a couple tears, yeah, but theres a thing called moving on. If it's so hard for some of these people maybe they should go to a psychologist or possible join a cult where they drink the special koolaid so they can hang out with Taylor all day.

Did you seriously suggest that those still mourning should kill themselves?

Are you ****ing kidding me?

If you are a Skins fan you will find this game noteworthy because of the terrific performances on offense by Jason Campbell and James Thrash. It was JC's last good game in '07. As for JT ... looks like he will be cut this year as Zorn transitions to the WCO.

You know, when you have over 20 user notes attached to your account, it's usually a good idea to continue to lay low. But when you're dumb enough to suggest that people here that have not moved forward "join a cult where they drink the special koolaid so they can hang out with Taylor all day" then you should at least be smart enough to know someone is going to pull the plug on your account permanetly.

:rolleyes: ok mr.badass

And someone did earlier. And this is one of those rare times when I beat TK to it. :laugh:
You know, when you have over 20 user notes attached to your account, it's usually a good idea to continue to lay low. But when you're dumb enough to suggest that people here that have not moved forward "join a cult where they drink the special koolaid so they can hang out with Taylor all day" then you should at least be smart enough to know someone is going to pull the plug on your account permanetly.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I just watched Seans last play, watched him leave the field. It was weird, since I never had a chance to watch this game during the season. I'm not one of those who is a freak about retiring his number or putting up a statue. But I wanted to have the memory of seeing him just one last time. Honestly, it was quite a moment.

Gart Monk! YES! YOU ARE RIGHT! That sums up Gibbs 2.0! I great group of players with a coach that really had no business being out there in this new era of pro football. I think Saunders and G Williams really had more impact on the team getting to the playoffs.....

IMO that game pretty much sums up Gibbs 2.0.

Yeah but it was inside the 20's where he continued to struggle using no creative playcalling. It was 22-20 skins and we had about 8 downs to score inside the 10 yd line and we ran it 7 freakin times, the typical run-run-pass playcalls killed our chances of sealing the victory.

I'm sure the Zorn will show more creativity this season...

We had a defensive meltdown in that game. There were too many penalties that kept Eagle drives alive. I think Bett's fumble may have spooked Gibbs. Cooley's false start penalty was huge. Thrash would have been wide open on that play.

It's crazy how close we came to winning some of these games.

Archived