Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network to re-air Week 10 Redskins Vs. Eagles. Will you watch it?

SkinsFanRob

This was probably the most heartbreaking loss of the entire season. Not only did the eagles come from behind to win, but it was also sean taylors last game. After Sean went down our defense struggled giving up several large plays to allow the eagles to win. I for one will not be able to bring myself to watch it.

I know it was a tough loss, but i learn so much by watching the re-aired games that its worth it. This game will be cool because our offense next year may resemble the Eagles offense. I hope the Jason Campbell haters watch the game too, i'll get a kick out of them blaming the loss on Campbell's fumble.

:cheers:

Jason Campbell 23/34 215 3/0 TD/INT 1 Fumble

Not a chance am I watching this game. Yet another one that we could've won. :doh:

It just hurts too bad to watch Sean in his last game, and for us to throw away a game we could've won, just like the Giants loss.

Nope, not going to do it. This was one of most gut-wrenching games for me in the past couple of years. Bryan Westbrook ran all over us that game, and that last touch down was down right pathetic.

BTW, how come they didn't show the Jets game where CP ran for 196?

someone must have said this already but I will say it just in case, the reason that day wasn't huge for Portis is because he was overshadowed by Adrian Peterson who ran for 296 that week

Why is it that whenever you post, I can count on it either being worthless, insensitive, unfounded, or a combination of the three?

Why is it, that 'intelligent' people such as yourself always seem to know how to complain, but not know how to use the ignore option?

You should try it out, might save you some time ;)

Why is it, that 'intelligent' people such as yourself always seem to know how to complain, but not know how to use the ignore option?

You know, some people have this thing called "compassion"

You should try it out, might make you look less like an *******.

I shouldn't have to ignore idiotic posts like yours because they shouldn't be there in the first place. Mocking Sean Taylor's death is pretty ****ed up.

A compassion for ****ing, cool deal dood.

It was compassion for those hurt by Taylor's death, but I guess making stupid posts goes hand in hand with poor reading comprehension, no?

Where exactly did I mock his death?

By saying you all need to get over yourselves, that hes dead let him go, or that you all should have a sob fest?

OmG iT wAs tAyloRs laSt gamE lEt'S alL gEt toGethER anD hAve a SoB feST

Is it that hard to scroll up? If you want to be an insensitive jerk, then do it somewhere else. Posts like those aren't welcome here.

Archived