Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network to re-air Week 10 Redskins Vs. Eagles. Will you watch it?

SkinsFanRob

I didn't think that I was going to watch it again because I was too worried that I would be mad, but I happened to put on the last five minutes of the game and I couldn't believe how badly we should have won that game.Because I was in a bit of a miller lite haze that day, I forgot about all the penalties that really killed our opportunity to put that game away. After watching a second time, it makes that loss more aggrivating! If you put up 20+ points per game, you should win. The Defense went down hill in that game. Rewatching that game made me realize that was the last game that Sean Taylor would ever play. It was just sad really all the way around. Campbell had a great game passing wise and portis went crazy. The penalties and the pourous defense didn't help our cause in that game. That screen pass was rediculous. It seems like westbrook is good for one of those a season. I think that was the same play that they used against the Bucs last year when they lost.

man.... i put it on the other day and my girlfriend was immediately like "dont do it, it's just gonna bum you out." i watched for a bit. i remembered what point sean gets hurt and jogs off the field into the tunnel. my girl said she knew when it was coming because she could feel my heartbeat.....

RIP Sean....

I'd like to see the blatant missed holding call on the screen to Westbrook.

Laron would have eaily made the tackle, but as always he was blatantly held (shoulder pads were out) by the receiver and no call.

Ah well, this game pissed me off on so many levels.

Here is the tentative schedule of the reairs on NFL Network.

May 25

1:00 PM NFL REPLAY Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys (11/18/07)

2:30 PM NFL REPLAY Chicago Bears vs. Seattle Seahawks (11/18/07)

4:00 PM NFL REPLAY San Diego Chargers vs. Jacksonville Jaguars (11/18/07)

5:30 PM NFL REPLAY Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens (11/18/07)

7:00 PM NFL REPLAY Pittsburgh Steelers vs. New York Jets (11/18/07)

June 1

1:00 PM NFL REPLAY Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams (11/24/07

2:30 PM NFL REPLAY Philadelphia Eagles vs. New England Patriots (11/25/07)

4:00 PM NFL REPLAY Houston Texans vs. Cleveland Browns (11/25/07)

5:30 PM NFL REPLAY Denver Broncos vs. Chicago Bears (11/25/07)

7:00 PM NFL REPLAY San Francisco 49ers vs. Arizona Cardinals (11/25/07)

That's all they have listed right now for future games.

Yeah but it was inside the 20's where he continued to struggle using no creative playcalling. It was 22-20 skins and we had about 8 downs to score inside the 10 yd line and we ran it 7 freakin times, the typical run-run-pass playcalls killed our chances of sealing the victory.

I'm sure the Zorn will show more creativity this season...

Hopefully we score more TD's and less FG's. Watched the replay of the Philly game. SEVEN CHANCES inside the 10. We settle for 3, it's 25-20 instead of 7 to make it 29-20. And if Gibbs doesn't go for 2 early to make up for the missed PAT, it's 30-20 or 30-21 (philly might go for 2 at 30-20 to cut it to an 8 point game).

Here's what I said in another thread. Missing the PAT and then trying to make up for it cost us in the end. The defense might not have played so tight if we were up 30-21 or 30-20. Sean's last game. :(

I ended up watching it, and got really sad when I saw Sean in a hoodie behind Joe ... :(

That was a truely surreal moment. To not only watch his last play, watch him jog off the field through the tunnel, then see that picture of Joe, almost in disbelief, with Sean in the background. Totally gave me goose bumps.

They are showing the week 11 Dallas game, I just hope they show the last Dallas game.

:dallasuck

it angers me to watch it. ti's another game where our supposed good oline couldn't put a team away. this is a perfect reason i said that we needed to begin to rebuild it. we lost this game and the ny giant game and others because our line couldn't get it done when we needed it to.

Archived