Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL network to re-air Week 10 Redskins Vs. Eagles. Will you watch it?

SkinsFanRob

This was probably the most heartbreaking loss of the entire season. Not only did the eagles come from behind to win, but it was also sean taylors last game. After Sean went down our defense struggled giving up several large plays to allow the eagles to win. I for one will not be able to bring myself to watch it.

They already showed us get whooped by the Patriots last week, now this!? How about showing the Redskins some love? The Vikings and the Lions game are the only two really good games worth viewing. Perhaps the first Eagles game is good too. I'm a die hard...so yes...I will watch:(

Nope, not going to do it. This was one of most gut-wrenching games for me in the past couple of years. Bryan Westbrook ran all over us that game, and that last touch down was down right pathetic.

BTW, how come they didn't show the Jets game where CP ran for 196?

most of the time, they cant show one team some love without showing another team some hate.

most patriots fans loved the way they trounced us that game.... just like most of us loved the way we humiliated the 49ers a couple years ago.

to an eagles fan, this game was one of their best of the season.

to a vikings fan, the game where we beat them was among the most embarrassing games for them in recent memory.

NFLN cant please everyone all of the time. get over it.

They already showed us get whooped by the Patriots last week, now this!? How about showing the Redskins some love? The Vikings and the Lions game are the only two really good games worth viewing. Perhaps the first Eagles game is good too. I'm a die hard...so yes...I will watch:(

really?, what about the Last 4 games of the season, especially the whuppin we put on the Cowchips (which btw, they better show at some point!!! :mad:).

Ehh, as much as I enjoyed the Giants and Cowboys game, I feel there was something missing b/c the Cowboys in theory had nothing left to play for (although I had a blast and was annebriated that game) and the whole wind factor in NY and dropped balls. Thats just me though.

In response to the Patriots game, they won 16 games last year. Why show a boring game like them spanking the Redskins. The Colts game they reaired this weekend is good.

Great post! This is tough subject. I am diehard and get excited to see my Skins on every occassion, especially since I live in CT and happen to be trapped between Patriot and Giant/Jetville. I don't know if I can watch this one though. I will start thinking that if Sean didn't get injured in htis game, he wouldn't have been home, and...

This really makes me hate the Eagles even more!!!!

R.I.P. #21

• If Jack Bauer was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he'd shoot Nina twice.

• A black cat once crossed Jack Bauers path and was immediately hit by a car.

• After running out of ammo, Jack stood in the line of fire, took 3 shots to the chest, and used them to reload.

...But, if Jack Bauer were holding a football on the gridiron, he would get the snot smacked out of him by Laron Landry!

I am a big Jack Bauer fan. All those points are very accurate and correct!

I have to watch it. Unfortunately, I only get to see a couple Skins games a year living on the west coast. Since I haven't seen it yet, I want to see ST's last game. I think that had I gone to the game like some of you, I probably wouldn't be able to watch it again either.

Guest ComebackKing

It was a great game, we played so well minus a couple horrible plays as soon as Taylor left the field. It's Redskins football man I'd watch if I had NFL Network... LOL.

Damn you can't come to my house but I feel your pain. Once was bad enough. I blame prieson for that loss he had a easy pick and he blew it like he did all season. For example like when we played the pats and they just destroyed him. I hope he never comes back! Espn only likes to show the skins losing. Which is bull**** they should be showing the dallas game when they only got 1 yard rushing with a pro bowl running back.

Damn you can't come to my house but I feel your pain. Once was bad enough. I blame prieson for that loss he had a easy pick and he blew it like he did all season. For example like when we played the pats and they just destroyed him. I hope he never comes back! Espn only likes to show the skins losing. Which is bull**** they should be showing the dallas game when they only got 1 yard rushing with a pro bowl running back.

ESPN isn't showing the game, the NFL network is...)does ESPN own NFL network??)

Archived